Montreal Street Style

Boluda

Reaction score
im kidding about the title but still, montreal is damn stylish. ive been all over the world and i still think we have the most stylish people. a walk down st-laurent street is always feast to the eye. plus, gotta love them plateau/mile-end indie kids.

am gonna try to get some pix soon

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 51
lolita, do you take the streetstyle photos yourself?

every time im on st-laurent i want to take photos..but i almost never have my camera with me..plus its like a full-time job...

Boluda said:
lolita, do you take the streetstyle photos yourself?

every time im on st-laurent i want to take photos..but i almost never have my camera with me..plus its like a full-time job...

yeah just go up to people and ask to take a picture or don t even ask, they love it trust me. i don t really like st laurent style, as everyone s dressed alike. At W or Myst, i see some really interesting things, i ll try to get some pix this weekend.

hmm am i totally out of the loop if i dont know what myst and W are (the only W i know in mtl is a hotel) ??

anyway, looking forward to your pics.

Boluda said:
hmm am i totally out of the loop if i dont know what myst and W are (the only W i know in mtl is a hotel) ??

anyway, looking forward to your pics.

ya it s W hotel, i love Wunder bar downstairs. and myst s a supperclub 5 mns from from W

SevenWeeksLater said:
Those boots:heart: those gloves:heart: . I'm moving to Montreal, thats for sure:woot:

yeah me too, and that a Chanel purse, too bad we can t really see it better

lolita, how old are you? W and all those places are at the quartier international/business district if im not mistaken... i was there not long ago at the lola lounge (very nice) .

Not business at all at night:wink: u wouldn t recognize those places since business is ovbsiouly 9-5 only. Where s lola lounge?? never heard of it

Last edited by a moderator:
lola's lounge, on bleury...it used to be called looba lounge and it was located north of st-catherine still on bleury, now theyve moved down south into a bigger/nicer/but less cozy place.

Being from Montreal myself, this thread is going to be very interesting I am sure!

But please stay ON TOPIC! Avoid discussions that are not related to Montreal Street Style!

This is awesome. I have random pictures of people who I found stylish on the streets of montreal on my phone. Hmm, how to get them online .....

heres a few from www.viceland.com

im also posting the VICE comments (worth a laugh)

1.jpg

Sure my man Jay-Z got Beyoncé, but don’t hate. That’s just how my motherf*cking niggas roll, dawg! Rocafella is all about the finest b*tches and if a motherf*cking b*tch gets this sh*t you know the ho is down with the Roc. True dat!
5.jpg

A Montréal photographer sent this to us as a DON’T because of her shirt but we don’t know enough about fashion to know what’s wrong with it. All we see is a typical “filles du roi” with her beautiful horse mouth and Métis eyes—f*ck. Don’t you want to just go on a boat with her?

6.jpg

Girls who break up fancy clothes with a dirty baseball hat and a short parka add about 145 fun points and 56 IQ points to what could be a “boring fashion cow” ensemble. Now we know she has taste AND likes to hang out.
7.jpg

Sure, Montréal can have some raging eyesores, but does any other city in the world have the thrift-store power to pull off 80s surf punk? I don’t think so.
8.jpg

Why couldn’t Peaches have been hot like her? That way instead of imagining a big Canadian hairy bush we could fantasize about a hairless peach that smells like rose petals.

IMG_1020.jpg

our friend lolita was supposed to snap a few streetstyle pics but i havent heard from her in a while

lo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->