Most Beautiful Perfume Bottle?

I love everything what's classic, Prada (up) looks kinda classic, but even if there will be bottles from gold and diamonds CHANEL N#5 will always win!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these YSL's collectable bottles for OPIUM & PARIS , they will be launched for the holidays.
& I liked CINEMA limited summer edition.

moodiereport.com

For me it's Coco Chanel and Mademoiselle Coco Chanel's bottles,the perfect sobriety and ipitome of beauty and elegance.
It reminds me of Malevich's painting "the square".

ebay.com

wow!, those Ysl collectible editions are beautiful, very chic!.

i love those Paris summer editions too, but i´ve never tried them :(, they do not arrive to my country (one more reason to move to france as soon as possible :smile:).

Alexander McQueens Kingdom is just so beautiful, very minimalistic, but with a little red twist, which makes it interesting

KingdombyAlexanderMcqueenEDP.jpg

perfumeria24.pl

Kingdom, definitely! Also Flowerbomb, YSL Cinéma, and Stella. :flower:

Amouage bottles are so pretty but nothing beats a full bottle of chanel no5!
bottles2.gif

www.kacha-stones.com

I think men have far more beautiful bottles than women. But from women's perfumes, I like the classic Chanel bottles. I like very simple and "clean" bottles.

I like Dior J'adore because of it's elegant shape
Stella-the simple cut and the deep violet colour
Givenchy's (?) Ange ou Demon (probably because of the things inside the bottle
Armani Code pour femme due to the color and the flowery design on the bottle
YSL baby doll..but i would prefer my perfumes being able to stand upright..still cute
Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline-cool design

and lastly...just the spray pump thing..haha...diffuser? i love those on perfume bottles..however, i find that for the only 2 perfumes i know of with one (Prada and Britney Spears) i don't like the shape of the bottle. though the prada bottle...is very simple...like prada:P too plain for me though

I'm in love with Anna Sui's Secret Wish. The limited edition is pink. Sorry if posted already. boots.com

By the way, I love the one in post #110

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->