Most Beautiful Perfume Bottle?

I think the new Ralph Lauren purple bottle is cute...

Babydoll by YSL. Lovely perfume, lovely bottle.

Bluestar07 said:
I'm in love with Anna Sui's Secret Wish. The limited edition is pink. Sorry if posted already. boots.com

By the way, I love the one in post #110

Love this the style of this bottle very much as well but dont really care for the scent. Hoping that the pink LE one smells better!

i like the Juicy couture parfume bottle:

Juicy_Couture.jpg

and Jean Paul-Gaultier "Le Male"
9176314_640.jpg

(bloomingdales.com)

I'm very very happy to see all of my favorite bottles already listed. I won't post a picture since they are all here already.

Angel. Lolita Lempicka. Angel's and Demons. Le Male. Princess.

I think both Prada (men and women) with the artisanal pump are great.

i think the armani code bottle is very sexy and beautiful

most beautiful- i'd proberly say those overly over the top caron ones- most stylish- acqua di parma.

I'm quite the fan of the newer Escada ones, notably Pacific Paradise and Sunset Heat-the shape is cute but I love the colour scheme. Betsey Johnson is also a pretty bottle with quite the accoutrement, but hey, it's Betsey Johnson we're talking about here. And finally Givenchy Organza kinda got me suckered in by the ads with Charlott Cordes but it is a beautiful bottle.

wyang83 said:
Love this the style of this bottle very much as well but dont really care for the scent. Hoping that the pink LE one smells better!

:lol: Actually I've not smelt it! Yeah, but the pink one is in limited edition no?

I love these limited YSL for the next Valentine:
1384-1.jpg

& i love the Packaging of the next summer OPIUM PH

1414-2.jpg

cosmoty.de

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back