• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Most Beautiful Perfume Bottle?

anna-sui-w-edt-uk.jpg

wins hands down imo

http://www.4-fragrances.com/women/anna-sui-w-edt-uk.jpg

I can't believe no one has mentioned [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]BLONDE by Gianni Versace yet. The Versace logo (???) is indented into the bottle.

blonde96190csv1.jpg

beautybuzz.com
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Personal favorites: Santa Maria Novella, Bond No. 9, L'Artisan, Annick Goutal, Guerlain, Agent Provacateur

4gpksjn.jpg

4dwxfur.jpg

48ro6zk.jpg

4cid3ti.jpg

450az9k.jpg

2qxn5fn.jpg

Credit: Saks.com / Aedes

My father's a passionate collector of perfume bottles (idk how he was able to procreate), so I'm in love with Lalique-Flacons since I'm a little child.

Molinard - Le Baiser du Faune
bellemagcom.jpg

..and my mother's signature scent:

Molinard - Habanita
manufactumde.jpg

Molinard de Molinard looks great as well, but I couldn't find a proper picture. :rolleyes:

_
www.bellemag.com
www.manufactum.de

i love the kenzo amour bottle because it stands out from the typical small crystal parfum bottle. Also be delicious from dkny its lovely, and smells so good i want to eat it!

Great to see this thread back again. These are two of my favourite bottles. (pics from fragrancedirect.co.uk)

Attachments

• Christina Aguilera bottle.jpg
    Christina Aguilera bottle.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Vivienne Westwood bottle.jpg
    Vivienne Westwood bottle.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
Antidote.
26126029.jpg

Flowerbomb.
26123723.jpg

Both by Viktor & Rolf.
images, both basenotes.net

Agree on Flowerbomb. And I also love the design of bottles of these scents: Lolita Lempicka - Si Lolita, Marc Jacobs - Lola, Annick Goutal - Les Nuits D' Hadrien, Grand Amour, Chloe- Chloe, Dior- Miss Dior Cherie

strawberrynet.com

^I love the Chloe perfume bottle- so chic- I think I would buy it for the bottle alone although luckily the scent is just as lovely as the bottle!

11QK15P1ANL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Shiseido Feminite du Bois
<amazon.com image>

And Gucci pour Homme's heavy square glass bottle. Has been pictured here before.

LCAL03133.jpg

Calvin Klein Escape parfum. The silver cap is hinged and there is a glass stopper on the glass bottle.

parfum1.com image

I'm loving the bottles of Lanvin men's fragrances. They're simple, yet effective with the coloured liquid inside and the fantastic top.
homme-eau-toilette-spray-02852268705.jpg
lanvin-vetyver-eau-toilette-spray16556.jpg

skinstep.com & dybeulj0jdhd2.cloudfront.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->