Most Beautiful Perfume Bottle?

anna-sui-w-edt-uk.jpg

wins hands down imo

http://www.4-fragrances.com/women/anna-sui-w-edt-uk.jpg

I can't believe no one has mentioned [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]BLONDE by Gianni Versace yet. The Versace logo (???) is indented into the bottle.

blonde96190csv1.jpg

beautybuzz.com
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Personal favorites: Santa Maria Novella, Bond No. 9, L'Artisan, Annick Goutal, Guerlain, Agent Provacateur

4gpksjn.jpg

4dwxfur.jpg

48ro6zk.jpg

4cid3ti.jpg

450az9k.jpg

2qxn5fn.jpg

Credit: Saks.com / Aedes

My father's a passionate collector of perfume bottles (idk how he was able to procreate), so I'm in love with Lalique-Flacons since I'm a little child.

Molinard - Le Baiser du Faune
bellemagcom.jpg

..and my mother's signature scent:

Molinard - Habanita
manufactumde.jpg

Molinard de Molinard looks great as well, but I couldn't find a proper picture. :rolleyes:

_
www.bellemag.com
www.manufactum.de

i love the kenzo amour bottle because it stands out from the typical small crystal parfum bottle. Also be delicious from dkny its lovely, and smells so good i want to eat it!

Great to see this thread back again. These are two of my favourite bottles. (pics from fragrancedirect.co.uk)

Antidote.
26126029.jpg

Flowerbomb.
26123723.jpg

Both by Viktor & Rolf.
images, both basenotes.net

Agree on Flowerbomb. And I also love the design of bottles of these scents: Lolita Lempicka - Si Lolita, Marc Jacobs - Lola, Annick Goutal - Les Nuits D' Hadrien, Grand Amour, Chloe- Chloe, Dior- Miss Dior Cherie

strawberrynet.com

^I love the Chloe perfume bottle- so chic- I think I would buy it for the bottle alone although luckily the scent is just as lovely as the bottle!

11QK15P1ANL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Shiseido Feminite du Bois
<amazon.com image>

And Gucci pour Homme's heavy square glass bottle. Has been pictured here before.

LCAL03133.jpg

Calvin Klein Escape parfum. The silver cap is hinged and there is a glass stopper on the glass bottle.

parfum1.com image

I'm loving the bottles of Lanvin men's fragrances. They're simple, yet effective with the coloured liquid inside and the fantastic top.
homme-eau-toilette-spray-02852268705.jpg
lanvin-vetyver-eau-toilette-spray16556.jpg

skinstep.com & dybeulj0jdhd2.cloudfront.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->