Most Popular Handbags In Your Region

Chanel 2.55s :rolleyes: So many that I'm sick of seeing them.

And still lots of the Marc Jacobs Stam, well fake ones anyway! And various LVs of course.

I would say Loewe and louis Vuitton as the brand i so see more often at the streets.

i also see vera bradley bags (this is a brand that is made out of quilted cloth). i dont understand the allure. to me, the bags look geriatric.

lots of highschoolers here carry the first LV bag been posted
i dont even know/care about the name
*yawn*

In the Middle East: Hermes Birkins specifically. I'm sure many don't even like it they just buy it for the "status". It's so embarassing to watch a big group of girls and they ALL have birkins. Individuality much?

^If they're buying it for the status, the birkin has probably lost its "status" over there since so many people buy it!

^^Unfortunately not! God forbid you wear an LV or Chanel. That would be a disgrace :P

I guess what I see most is Coach, both real and fake. Far too many of the patchwork bags, with bits of the logo and bits of metallic. I saw a fake that was pink Os :huh: Whoever did that one would probably be safe in court, but it was one ugly bag.

Some LV, Gucci, and Fendi. (Also fake LV and Gucci ... one of my neighbors has this horrid fake Gucci wallet :yuk: As if the real monogram wasn't bad enough ...) Also a bit of Dooney & Bourke ... does anyone care enough to fake it? :unsure:

Alot of fake coach.
Lot's real coach also
LV rarely.
Dooney and bourke everywhere
Fake Chanel
Lot's vera bradley looks like a bad quilt

I sometimes see louis vuitton and sometimes gucci (also fake ones) and that's it :D

but if I shop in bigger cities than vuitton is most common

Ugh I was disgusted by the amount of Neverfulls I saw at the department store today...

I think its pathetic that we are driven by popularity or what society thinks if your carrying a hermes bag ! I actually feel sorry for those who think you can escalate the social class by carrying high paid bags that were not paid from their pockets!
I’ve seen girls with chanel bags on their shoulder and it looks far more elegant than another that carries the same bag! It’s the girl who carries the bag not the bag that carries the girl!!!
Having sad that I’ve seen girls with brandless bags and they looked as expensive as vuttions, chanels or whatever that is high in the market.
It saddens me that we label people on the designer they are carrying and not on their personality, values and the way they carry their selves that’s something a hermes bag cannot buy! I saw a girl once wearing dior head to toe, and it looked soo cheap words cannot describe how cheap it looked not only because she was wearing soo much dior but the way she was acting around it…

9meygm.jpg

in every size, color, whatever. Even guys have longchamps, but not this one obviously.

I see them like almost every minute in my univeristy. Ugh!

No one here in sydney is massive on high end designer bags, at least at my age 18/19...

However Mimco is massive here... The button bag in particular.

LC264001_1.jpg

mimco.com

I live in L.A. so I see so many designer bags. Lots fake and lots authentic. But I'm a student so the most popular bags at my school would have to be the Longchamp Le Pliage which is good for school books and stuff.

the most popular bags around here are lv speedys, mulberry bayswater and the longchamp pliage

Definitely the Longchamps Nylon Totes and LV Neverfulls/Speedys in my area. Then again, MbMJ bags are becoming even more popular amongst the younger crowds now that Aritzia sells them.

I think a lot of people in my area don't have designer handbags, Vera Bradley is fairly popular though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->