Most Popular Handbags In Your Region

Much of the people here don't have designer handbags too, but sometimes I see them witch a Louis Voitton bag, but the fake ones.

at my school, there are A LOT of lv speedys. and even though it's a private school, where (most) of the students are wealthy, i'm pretty sure that at least 90% of those speedys are fake...

Louis Vuitton, Longchamp.. and every other girl under 22 seems to own a horrible Guess bag..

90% Vera Bradley :sick: And now Coach since a Coach store opened up in a nearby town. That's all we have as far as "designer" goes.

london is definitely swarmed by 20 something girls wearing mulberry bayswater in tan...i swear sometimes they're so young i think it must be a requirement to have it as their first designer bag!

2853d1213517893-coach-bag-purse-style-no-11691-coach2.jpg

yup.

close second, canvas totes with city names written all over. PARISPARISPARISPARIS

my mom carries a blatantly fake coach bag (it's just a black canvas monogram my dad brought back from Asia for me. veto.) my mom's so practical, she doesn't care if it's fake or real, or for the label. as long as it functions.

Last edited by a moderator:
in germany i see so many girls with the longchamp le pliage... and myself too :smile:

In Miami,

I see mostly Louis Vuitton (real and fake of course), Coach, and a sprinkling of Longchamp le Pliage.

I love seeing any designer bag no matter how common it is. No bag every bothers me unless it is fake. Otherwise I absolutely adore seeing all the millions of LVs and Coaches around.

Ugh I was disgusted by the amount of Neverfulls I saw at the department store today...

Really? I love seeing all those bags! I think they are gorgeous. Even though I don't have one I like to see other people enjoy them. :-)):(D:D

I studied in hotel management in a fashion school (makes no sens , I know)
In Montréal (canada)

All the 'fashion student' girls have a Longchamp or a MJ and all the asian girls 'fashion student' have a LV ... it's really funny to see.... 1500 students with the same 3 bags ... lol^_^

^I totally know what you mean. I am grad level now but in undergrad everyone had a Longchamp le pliage or Northface backpack. It was one of the two.

In Australia, Its Guess, Bluebird, Cotton On Charity Shopping Bags and LV (fake more often than not)... I know, its sad :(

No one here in sydney is massive on high end designer bags, at least at my age 18/19...

However Mimco is massive here... The button bag in particular.

mimco.com

Yes! That Mimco bag. I was just about to post it. It's everywhere in Melbourne too. I'm sick of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God in Vancouver, the Louis Vuitton 'Neverfull' totes are basically catching on right now :doh:.

I think Hermés Birkins and Chanel bags are currently it here in the Phils.

in Florence and Milan (Italy) the most popular are Vuitton and Miu miu for younger girls (from 15-to .25 years old) and for "older" gals Prada, gucci..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->