Most Popular Handbags In Your Region

The LV Monogram or Damier Neverfull is really popular on my campus as a school bag. I'm starting to see a lot more Balenciagas as well.

We do have a Chanel store here, but I've only seen someone carrying a (real) Chanel bag once or twice, and never the classic quilted ones.

Where I live, and I'm at sixth form college so this is girls aged 16-18, almost everyone has 'the' River Island bag:

3552011294_f86c76f3c8_o.jpg

(penny-said.blogspot.com)

Or, a cheap Primark knock off....

The classic quilted Chanel is everywhere. In all colors, I've them in black, purple, blue, yellow and bright and light pink.

In Hangzhou, it is full of LV, real and fake. Neverfull(real) is almost everywhere.
Girls also like chain bags(2.55 alike) a lot.
You can also see some fake limited edtion when you go to shopping mall.
The fake industry is high developed here.
I haven't seen anyone with a Birkin until now.

In Copenhagen I see a whole lot of both real and bad fake Chanels or Chanel look-a-likes from Topshop, Gina Tricot, etc. etc.
Fake LV
This Octopus bag is very popular too:

1587.jpg

1558.jpg

Picture credit: lisen.dk

And if you look more carefully you'll spot a lot of Marc Jacobs as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a wasteland out here in san diego! it's funny how i never have appreciated l.a. fashion, but it only gets worse! i think we're about five seasons behind down here...

In good ole Dallas, Coach, Longchamp Le Pliage, Gucci, and LV reign supreme. It's come to the point that when I see a lady with anything else - especially Balenciaga or Alex Wang, I unconsciously stare and get really happy.

In Bilbao (Spain)
-Lv speedy
-Andy by Carolina Herrera
-Tous fakes & originals

And on the young girls I have seen a lot of quilted chain bags like chanel 2.55, fringed bags from Blanco and a like vintage tote bag from misako.

I live in Montreal, Canada and I have to say, it's hands down the Longchamp Pliage bags. Any size: Shopping, "M" etc...college girls, school girls, working girls: EVERYONE seems to own at least one. Incl. me :smile: lol. i have about 5 and i use them all, i have to say they're really practical esp. in the slushy winter months or on rainy days when you don't want to ruin your leather bag. The pliage bags seem to be fairly water resistant which i love :smile:

In my city and even in my university the most popular is Speedy damier 35. I`m the only one of all my friends who has 30) :lol: And alma in monogram vernis - any colour and size.
And also too much Furla bags.

vuitton - gucci - prada real or lots of bad fakes!

longchamp pilage
in london i see countless louis vuitton

mountains of mj stam fakes too. hideous.

if u re a teen or in ur early 20s then longchamp
older it s chanel or lv

and of course the endless sea of fakes litteraly EVERYWHERE

^ Same here. Those two are everywhere right now.

Besides that, the Chanel 2.55 and timeless classic is a trend here right now. I've seen a 13 year old lounging it before and it's not a fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->