• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

MTV Video Music Awards 2003

I thought Avril looked kind of cute, not good, but age appropriate.

Kelly just doesn't make any sense. :doh:

christina... well she is an improvement from last year if that says anything. britney looks :sick: as always. mya looks trashy.

oh god, why do I know the olsen twin are gonna grow up to become the hilton sisters. although here ^^ they're dressed better than the hitons...better but boring.

I think the Olson twins have a little bit more sense than the Hiltons.

no day glo

much more conservitv, they have been bred, i know people who knwo them

scarey things :wacko:

sassy
flip_duran.jpg

:smile:

when I saw Christina on the TV, in her pink, I thought to myself how lovely, that color goes with her skin and her hair.

Originally posted by Kelsey@Aug 29th, 2003 - 12:30 am
:smile:

when I saw Christina on the TV, in her pink, I thought to myself how lovely, that color goes with her skin and her hair.
I thought the same. :flower:

Yeah, I forgot about them. I think they were probably the best dressed.

I liked Mya's pink outfit...the one she was wearing when she was presenting the award with Pamela.

1vmahq2.jpg

That´s my favorite outfit of the VMAs! I´m so glad Christina didn´t come in her usual sl*tty style but in something fun!

And what do you think about THE performance? It´s only happens at the MTV VMAs, like Jacko kissing Lisa or Mariah & Whitney sharing one stage. :flower:
VMA_2003_SC03.jpg

VMA_2003_SC06.jpg

Jack Black's boots!!!!!! :lol:

but wait. wait. wait a second. did britney and madonna actually kiss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->