New Louis Vuitton Linda Line

Louis Vuitton Quilted Linda Bag

Yep you guessed LV are back again with another Linda Bag this time the Linda quilted.

Here.

pucci_mama said:
This thread is hilarious. :rofl:
I'm with you. I'm reading this thread mostly for the entertainment, and not because of the bag.

Which I do not care for.

Edit: I do prefer the quilted version as compared to the previous ones. Black would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
^the quilted one only comes in that fuschia colour! I agree black would be nice

This bag is probably for someone like Paris Hilton, it certainly is no Spy.

well, with the "innovation" of quilted denim, it's just MJ juicing the denim line and his popularity with his quilted stuff for marc jacobs....

uh, maybe check out any and all of MJs latest bags....ahem** the stam bag, the east west clutch, the ursula bowler.....jeezus! do some reseach into other TFS handbag threads! broaden your world and it will make you smile

i dont think anyone here has been following it much...........i am not sure.

Who said that they paid anyone?

This is a new bag that LV is launching, I think it's far more plausible that LV gave the stylists the bag so that Debra Messing could be seen toting it around on the show. They do that stuff all the time with famous people. It gaisn their product lots of visibility and of course, the stars love it, because who doesn't like getting free stuff, even if it's just a loaner?

mello_yello_jen said:
That's not necessarily true (about product placement for the LV Linda Scarf). And I'm 99% sure that Louis Vuitton didn't pay the producers of the show (or the actor) to feature that bag on the show. Think of all the fakes that are used in movies and in TV (Mean Girls and the finale of Friends), using your theory, how come LV didn't pay them to use real purses instead? LV doesn't exert control over the publicity of their products off of their ads.

Take the OC for example, Chanel didn't pay Mischa to carry Chanels on the show, the Chanels on the OC were Mischa's personal bag and Mischa chose to use them herself.

zvezdana said:
Who said that they paid anyone?

This is a new bag that LV is launching, I think it's far more plausible that LV gave the stylists the bag so that Debra Messing could be seen toting it around on the show. They do that stuff all the time with famous people. It gaisn their product lots of visibility and of course, the stars love it, because who doesn't like getting free stuff, even if it's just a loaner?

You (post #108) and Isaacberg (post #106).

I think they really do pay people to use there bags at the Oscars etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->