Louis Vuitton Has Lost Its Class!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:( Hi,
What really pisses me off is, when I started collecting Louis Vuitton peaces in the early 90S, it was a very classy brand it was something special! Now everybody walks around with a Louis Vuitton real or fake! you see trailer trash walking around with a louis bag thinking that they are hot sh*t! Since louis vuitton has been using rap artist to advertise his merchandise, it has lost even more of its class. If he keeps this way of selling his products to the mass class (that’s what he is doing right now). He will loose most of his rich and loyal clientele! Because the wealthy class does not want something that everybody has.
Don’t get me wrong I love and still think that Louis Vuitton sells a great quality product but I am thinking of maybe going over to Hermes it’s a lot more expensive but I will not see everyone around me with a Hermes bag! First, because most people don’t know what Hermes is and second because they can’t afford it!

Please give your opinion on the subject of mass marketing do you think that Louis Vuitton is as Classy as it used to be? :huh:

Attachments

• LV_J_lo_008.jpg
    LV_J_lo_008.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 22
Sorry to say this, but you sound pretty shallow. NOT for liking LV but for deliberately wanting a Hemes bag just because its expensive? :blink:
But i do agree with you though...i hate seeing fakes but maybe this thread should of been posted in the fake topic?? :heart: :flower:

NO I am not shallow, It just pisses me of to see everyone walking around with a louis Vuitton. It looks like they are giving them away! With Hermes you don't have that probelm ! :rolleyes:

You can always make your own bag....I guarantee no one will have a look alike lol :lol:

I remember in high school I would get upset when someone had on a similar pair of shoes...I was be like :angry: ..but I got over that phase... I mean during your life.. you are always looking at others to get ideas and its not like you are born with ideas of what to wear...etc...of course some ppl have style and some dont..but I think its depends on whos looking... and how you wear it... well anyhow..dont get so offended..its not a big deal...one day none of this is going to matter :flower:

I somehow agree with you. A lot of people carry Monogram Canvas and Murakami-print bags, most of them even fake, and it's no longer really a rare and exclusive brand, except for some of the styles that aren't too popular. I somehow have a feeling it's impossible to carry a brand that is rare and exclusive, though :( .
Even when you buy a Hermés bag, I'm affraid they'll be making thousands of Hermés fakes the next couple of years, because Hermés is gaining more popularity..

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 2:27 pm
What really pisses me off is, when I started collecting Louis Vuitton peaces in the early 90S, it was a very classy brand it was something special! Now everybody walks around with a Louis Vuitton real or fake! you see trailer trash walking around with a louis bag thinking that they are hot sh*t! Since louis vuitton has been using rap artist to advertise his merchandise, it has lost even more of its class. If he keeps this way of selling his products to the mass class (that’s what he is doing right now). He will loose most of his rich and loyal clientele! Because the wealthy class does not want something that everybody has.
Don’t get me wrong I love and still think that Louis Vuitton sells a great quality product but I am thinking of maybe going over to Hermes it’s a lot more expensive but I will not see everyone around me with a Hermes bag! First, because most people don’t know what Hermes is and second because they can’t afford it!

Please give your opinion on the subject of mass marketing do you think that Louis Vuitton is as Classy as it used to be? :huh:

:sick:

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:00 pm
Do you speak dutch?
Yes, I speak Dutch :wink: Feel free to contact me through Private Message if you wish :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:04 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:04 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 2:27 pm

:sick:
[/quote]
i think s/he is having trouble with the language barriers... i odn't think they mean to sound so shallow...

Louis_Vuitton_Lover, i think i know what you mean. you mean louis vuitton is not a luxury, elitist brand anymore, right?

i think nowadays almost everybody can afford to buy at least one piece of luxury in their life. and that's beautiful. i think rich people take this for granted... having to save up your money and seeing your dream come true one day is one of the best feelings in the world.

and i don't think it's *now* that people have started wearing their expensive handbags and bad outfits, as MANY rich people -includying royalty- are a f*cking piece of trash. hello paris hilton. hello stephanie of monaco. oh and anna kournikova wears her babyblue hermes when she's in her sportswear :cry:

You are very shallow!!! You only buy a bag for the price and to be superior to people around you. You want things that nobody else can have, just to have something that nobody else has. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT LOUIS VUITTON IS DEAD, and Marc Jacobs designs the curent collections. My advice; calm down, stop trying to outbuy poeple by the things you own. You can be a stylish, fashionable person without spending $80,000 (that's 800 hundred dollar bills) for people to like you.

Louis Vuitton is not owned by Marc Jacobs he disigns the collection but he is not the owner, just to be correct!!! And by the way I was talking about the company not the owner!!! read before you post something! :angry:

no matter which PEOPLE will carry or carry LV. it will always remain a classical brand reknown for its luggage history.
if tomorrow some NON representative like EVE or so is carrying a BIRKIN... it will NOT make it any lower in my eyes. :wink:

in fact i got both brands (obviously i got more LV bags than Hermes) and if anyone got the chance to pop into an ACCESSORIZE (in the UK) you will see a real bad bad copy of the BIRKIN. .. they even copied the one i got (white Birkin), but i dont care.
when i buy a brand, the last thing i think about is WHO has it and will i look "common" carrying one too. :unsure:

funnily enough, anyone who sees me and doesnt know me would never think that anything i wear is real.... so as a matter of fact, i buy my LVs because
I like them :flower:

i think thats what you should do...
as for LV, they got smart marketing.. thats all :ninja:

and NOW everyone CALM DOWN and stick to the topic without being offensive :order: :order:

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:33 pm
And please don't be Jealous!  :angry:
:lol:

hahaha, you are out of control, softgrey!!! :rofl: :mohawk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior