Louis Vuitton In Gym Class

Originally posted by MissPurple+Dec 10th, 2003 - 6:30 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Dec 10th, 2003 - 6:30 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-southerncutie@Dec 9th, 2003 - 7:44 pm
I hate it when people brag about their ::cough:: fake bags... I have a real one, and I don't go around and tell people, except when they say that it's a good fake (I bought it from LV~).. why would you brag if you are lucky enough to have a real LV?
they actually say that it's a good fake?!
that's :yuk: :angry: :yuk: :angry: :shock:
I'm just wondering, are there really that many fake LV bags? and where did they get them from? [/b][/quote]
u can be sure that most of the LV bags carried are fakes.
however, whoever feels the need to discuss whether your bag is fake or not is so shallow..
if its real the owner shuts up, if its fake they gotta tell everyone :wacko: !!!

teenage girls can be brutal in high school :( Once, some girls put red lipstick all over another girl's prada purse her grandfather had gotten her for x-mas... I just want to slap everyone that has a fake LV, okay not slap, but knock some sense in them~

What is XOXO? I thought that brand is just some no name company. Do they do replicas or something?

:lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol:
Now thaaat was worth sharing....thanks for the laugh! Brought tears to my eyes with laughter.... Faux Fashionistas :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buying a real bag or fake bag renders too much importance in this society, fake bags exist for the same random reason real ones do. Wearing a label which carrys prestige and importance in this society basically says "I am better than you because I can wear and afford this, but you can't ha, ha"...When your importance will never be measured by the bags or clothes you wear...

p.s. I never brag about my real or fake bags lol :D :P :P

:blush: my foot-in-mouth story :

I was at a department store checking out the new bags. Saw the Dooney rainbows bags and told a girl next to me "oh, those are gastly...looks like a knockoff of a knockoff bags...." :yuk: she asked why I didn't like them. Then her friends lifts up her handbag and said, "you hurt my feeeeeliiinnngggssss" She was proudly sporting her Dooney. I wished the ground would open up on me. :( My husband just looked at me and laughlingly said, "see...you always talk to much" All I could do was apologize and say, "well, at least it's a real Dooney though...." :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by labeladdict@Dec 22nd, 2003 - 11:42 am
"oh, those are gastly...looks like a knockoff of a knockoff bags...." :yuk:
I agree completely, though... :innocent:

nce, some girls put red lipstick all over another girl's prada purse her grandfather had gotten her for x-mas

That's nasty...if someone did that to me I would have to do something very unpleasent to them...sue them first though.

What is XOXO may I ask?

I think those dooney bags are good for those who want the colourful look but don't care about the name. It's not like it's THAT innovative to splash your logo all over your bag in different colours.

A thought just ran across my mind.... I wonder if any of these girls that carry around the fake/real lv bags even know who takashi murakami is?!

Originally posted by Christopher31@Dec 22nd, 2003 - 7:34 pm
A thought just ran across my mind.... I wonder if any of these girls that carry around the fake/real lv bags even know who takashi murakami is?!
:lol: I highly doubt it... I really believe that most people who do buy fakes, buy them for their 'status symbol' value. Yes, they may like the style, but I think the whole idea of having this 'luxury item' greatly influences their decision...hence why they show them off. I don't think they really understand who or what goes into the creation, design, craftsmanship, etc. of the original...

As far as I know...XOXO is very similar to bebe and arden b. in the sense that their clothing and accessories are often 'inspired' by designer collections and trends, but are of much lower quality...although I think sometimes you can find some cute stuff. Out of the three, though, I think XOXO is the least expensive..

Originally posted by meowmix+Dec 22nd, 2003 - 7:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(meowmix @ Dec 22nd, 2003 - 7:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Christopher31@Dec 22nd, 2003 - 7:34 pm
:lol: I highly doubt it... I really believe that most people who do buy fakes, buy them for their 'status symbol' value. Yes, they may like the style, but I think the whole idea of having this 'luxury item' greatly influences their decision...hence why they show them off. I don't think they really understand who or what goes into the creation, design, craftsmanship, etc. of the original...

As far as I know...XOXO is very similar to bebe and arden b. in the sense that their clothing and accessories are often 'inspired' by designer collections and trends, but are of much lower quality...although I think sometimes you can find some cute stuff. Out of the three, though, I think XOXO is the least expensive.. [/b][/quote]
They have no freaking idea who takashi murakami. You can be sure of that. They are convinced that their bags are real. They just don't understand the whole process. :cry:

I just checked the XOXO website. The bags aren't that bad but I guess the logo ones are cheesy. I don't understand how they can be mistaken as LV ones though. These are kind of cute:

Attachments

• XO_57431_000_W_ex.jpg
    XO_57431_000_W_ex.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 6
i live in texas, and there are chicks who think there the sh*t cuz they have a dooney, coach, or those godawful brighton bags.

yeah, i come across many LV fakes when i go to the mall and they pretend that theirs are real :angry: :sick:

Originally posted by luvbrands@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 3:47 am
yeah, i come across many LV fakes when i go to the mall and they pretend that theirs are real :angry: :sick:
How does someone pretend their fake is real?? I've found a lot of girls make this statement. Its as if they walk like they are the shiet b/c they are strutting a designer handbag eventhough it is fake. People automatically assume that the person is arrogant and showing off. I mean there are people who do portray themselves extravagantly, but most of them don't...or so i think. I do'nt care if a chick has real of not. It just shows she appreciates fashion. :flower:

How do you know that these girls think they are the sh*t for having a fake bag? Do they brag about it? Maybe they just are self confident...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->