Louis Vuitton Has Lost Its Class!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are aware that this topic is probably going to get locked if you people keep on the same track...? :flower:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
You are aware that this topic is probably going to get locked if you people keep on the same track...? :flower:
Fine by me :heart:

Originally posted by faust+Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:47 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:47 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
Fine by me :heart: [/b][/quote]
Okay then... :innocent:

Lurking.gif

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
please lock this...it's going nowhere... :ninja:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
please lock this...it's going nowhere... :ninja: [/b][/quote]
Umm...I can't... :lol:

Originally posted by Purr+Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Purr @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:04 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Louis_Vuitton_Lover
@Mar 12th, 2004 - 2:27 pm
:( Hi,
What really pisses me off is, when I started collecting Louis Vuitton peaces in the early 90S, it was a very classy brand it was something special! Now everybody walks around with a Louis Vuitton real or fake! you see trailer trash walking around with a louis bag thinking that they are hot sh*t! Since louis vuitton has been using rap artist to advertise his merchandise, it has lost even more of its class. If he keeps this way of selling his products to the mass class (that’s what he is doing right now). He will loose most of his rich and loyal clientele! Because the wealthy class does not want something that everybody has.
Don’t get me wrong I love and still think that Louis Vuitton sells a great quality product but I am thinking of maybe going over to Hermes it’s a lot more expensive but I will not see everyone around me with a Hermes bag! First, because most people don’t know what Hermes is and second because they can’t afford it!

Please give your opinion on the subject of mass marketing do you think that Louis Vuitton is as Classy as it used to be? :huh:

:sick:

i think s/he is having trouble with the language barriers... i odn't think they mean to sound so shallow...

Louis_Vuitton_Lover, i think i know what you mean. you mean louis vuitton is not a luxury, elitist brand anymore, right?

i think nowadays almost everybody can afford to buy at least one piece of luxury in their life. and that's beautiful. i think rich people take this for granted... having to save up your money and seeing your dream come true one day is one of the best feelings in the world.

and i don't think it's *now* that people have started wearing their expensive handbags and bad outfits, as MANY rich people -includying royalty- are a f*cking piece of trash. hello paris hilton. hello stephanie of monaco. oh and anna kournikova wears her babyblue hermes when she's in her sportswear :cry:
[/quote]
sorry but are you saying i have a problem with the language barrier?? im confused about what you said Purr :blink:

THIS IS JUST GETTING OUT OF HAND...!!!! :rolleyes: :ninja: :angry:

why is it that everytime this fake/real/overdone issue about bags gets so offensive?? :unsure:

What really pisses me off is, when I started collecting Louis Vuitton peaces in the early 90S, it was a very classy brand it was something special! Now everybody walks around with a Louis Vuitton real or fake! you see trailer trash walking around with a louis bag thinking that they are hot sh*t! Since louis vuitton has been using rap artist to advertise his merchandise, it has lost even more of its class. If he keeps this way of selling his products to the mass class (that’s what he is doing right now). He will loose most of his rich and loyal clientele! Because the wealthy class does not want something that everybody has.
Don’t get me wrong I love and still think that Louis Vuitton sells a great quality product but I am thinking of maybe going over to Hermes it’s a lot more expensive but I will not see everyone around me with a Hermes bag! First, because most people don’t know what Hermes is and second because they can’t afford it!

Please give your opinion on the subject of mass marketing do you think that Louis Vuitton is as Classy as it used to be?

and please don't be an *** and lock this page!!!
act civil please! :flower:

I know Ive been up since 6am today..but Im starting to see double lol

lol...thats sly opening another one just kidding :P

err....i think everyone already made they're point in the LOCKED post :heart: :flower:

a moderator chose to lock this thread...posters have also been banned by the moderators...i would tread lightly here.... :unsure:

1. Someone designs/invents something and produces it on a small scale and at a high price.
2. Because it's really nice, people who can afford it buy it. Others admire it because it's nice, and if they can afford it they buy one too.
3. Demand increases. Supply increases to match demand.
4. Imitations appear at a lower price to take advantage of the demand.
5. Now everyone has it.
6. Repeat.

If it is truly great, it will always be great, no matter how many people have it and how many imitations appear. Levi's 501s.

There's no use getting mad about it, that's the way it is with everything, not just fashion.

:flower:

what.gif

---What really pisses me off is, when I started collecting Louis Vuitton peaces in the early 90S, it was a very classy brand it was something special!---

Couldnt someone that started collecting LV in the 80S or before ask you the same question?

--- Now everybody walks around with a Louis Vuitton real or fake! you see trailer trash walking around with a louis bag thinking that they are hot sh*t! ---

They walk around using it as a status symbol...as do you.

--- Since louis vuitton has been using rap artist to advertise his merchandise, it has lost even more of its class. ---

Correct me if I am wrong..but in a way you mention that class and being rich go hand in hand...my question is: Arent Rap artist RICH?

--- If he keeps this way of selling his products to the mass class (that’s what he is doing right now). He will loose most of his rich and loyal clientele! Because the wealthy class does not want something that everybody has. ---

Rich loyal clientel? The product is for sale..for anyone who is going to buy it...you think they care who buys it??? $$$ makes the world go round :smile:

--- Don’t get me wrong I love and still think that Louis Vuitton sells a great quality product but I am thinking of maybe going over to Hermes it’s a lot more expensive but I will not see everyone around me with a Hermes bag! First, because most people don’t know what Hermes is and second because they can’t afford it! ---

Does it make you feel better to have something that no one else has? Like I said before.. I suggest you make your own one of a kind bag... no one will have it and you can be proud.

...Imagine all the people living life in peace...
You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"