Louis Vuitton Has Lost Its Class!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Glamourina@Mar 12th, 2004 - 4:53 pm
:lol: Missy44x thank you for saying what I wanted to say... :heart:
hahahahaha, I'm rolling on the floor, I swear, YOUR SIGNATURE, it's killing me :rofl: !!! The best piece of enterainment today (even better than this thread). Welcome to tFS :flower: :heart:

Originally posted by faust@Mar 12th, 2004 - 4:54 pm
...Imagine all the people living life in peace...
You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one...
:flower: :innocent:

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 5:04 pm
yeah I guess :rolleyes:
oh, don't get me wrong honey, your post is shallow, and your signature is even more so. I'm sorry to say this. What you basically did in your post is tried to elevate being rich into a virtue, which is truly pathetic. I hope that you reconsider your views some day.

Leyla, may I ask you to lock this topic again, before it gets out of hand? I hope I'm not being out of line. Thank you.

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 10:12 pm
and please don't be an *** and lock this page!!!
act civil please! :flower:
louis vuitton lover,
FYI, i locked the topic and its not because I was acting like an *** but because everyone else is getting offensive and this is not a place/forum to start a fire! :flower:

there was No need to start a New topic with the exact same subject.(you could have pmed me :wink: )
i would have reopened it once everyone calmed their emotions :innocent:

all this talk about class...since everyone seems to LOVE Audrey hepburn...i will share this... when i worked in the visual dept at barney's ny...we were doing celebrity windows for x-mas...we had to get each person's permission to use their likeness...i've mentioned this on the audrey hepburn thread...she insisted that the window promote UNICEF in some way as she was their ambassador...

the plaque was going to read 'the world's classiest ambassador'...she asked that it be changed, because class is something that one is trying to achieve..ie-status...she didn't want to be portrayed that way...i never forgot that...

in the end...it read 'the world's most elegant ambassador' :flower:

a lady if ever there was one... :heart:

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 5:16 pm
If you lock it I will open a new one! This is freedom of speech! don't like it? Go to H***
Classy! :lol:

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 5:16 pm
If you lock it I will open a new one! This is freedom of speech! don't like it? Go to H***
:o :o :o FYI this is a message board and isnt owned by the government LOL you are funny.... :wacko: LOL

Originally posted by faust+Mar 12th, 2004 - 4:56 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 4:56 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glamourina@Mar 12th, 2004 - 4:53 pm
:lol: Missy44x thank you for saying what I wanted to say... :heart:
hahahahaha, I'm rolling on the floor, I swear, YOUR SIGNATURE, it's killing me :rofl: !!! The best piece of enterainment today (even better than this thread). Welcome to tFS :flower: :heart:[/b][/quote]
lol thank you faust :P

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 12th, 2004 - 5:42 pm
all this talk about class...since everyone seems to LOVE Audrey hepburn...i will share this... when i worked in the visual dept at barney's ny...we were doing celebrity windows for x-mas...we had to get each person's permission to use their likeness...i've mentioned this on the audrey hepburn thread...she insisted that the window promote UNICEF in some way as she was their ambassador...

the plaque was going to read 'the world's classiest ambassador'...she asked that it be changed, because class is something that one is trying to achieve..ie-status...she didn't want to be portrayed that way...i never forgot that...

Yes, softgrey, Audrey was a true lady, a true inspiration to us all not to mention one of the most beautiful and talented women ever. If only I could be as classy as her :heart:

Can you tell I idolize her? :flower:

Originally posted by Glamourina+Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:00 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Glamourina @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:00 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Mar 12th, 2004 - 5:42 pm

Yes, softgrey, Audrey was a true lady, a true inspiration to us all not to mention one of the most beautiful and talented women ever. If only I could be as classy as her :heart:

Can you tell I idolize her? :flower: [/b][/quote]
To sort of return to the topic at hand, Audrey Hepburn often carried Louis Vuitton. It didn't seem to be quite so overdone then. I'll see if I can find some pictures to post. :flower:

Originally posted by Glamourina@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:00 pm
ever. If only I could be as classy as her :heart:

i think you mean elegant, right...hehe :wink:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:15 pm
Found it! Since the picture's too big for me to post, here's the link.
http://www.audrey1.com/forum/viewtopic.php...t=louis+vuitton
Just scroll down to the bottom of the page where I've posted please.
omg purple-forget the bag...i want the rest of the outfit! :lol:...gorgeous photo :heart: [/b][/quote]
Aren't they all though... :wink: :innocent:

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton_Lover@Mar 12th, 2004 - 11:16 pm
and if you open a NEW one it will be spammed until people will STICK to the topic :wink:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:24 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:24 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:21 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia
@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:15 pm
Found it! Since the picture's too big for me to post, here's the link.
http://www.audrey1.com/forum/viewtopic.php...t=louis+vuitton
Just scroll down to the bottom of the page where I've posted please.

omg purple-forget the bag...i want the rest of the outfit! :lol:...gorgeous photo :heart:
Aren't they all though... :wink: :innocent: [/b][/quote]
too true :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glamourina@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:00 pm
ever. If only I could be as classy as her :heart:

i think you mean elegant, right...hehe :wink:[/b][/quote]
Oops, lol yeah I'd like to think I'm already a classy broad. And I hope I have some semblance of elegance, too hehe :blush:

But...back to topic! :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->