Pamela Love Jewelry

any info on the launch date of topshop collab? i wonder if it'll be avail. online.

i think its a 5 part collection, so it may be coming out monthly starting in april.

There's a nice look inside of her showroom by The Coveteur at teenvogue.com.

i am working on a DIY of the claw cuff. i will post pictures next week if it comes out decent.

i dont like any of the topshop pieces shown in vogue. i wish the pieces were more edgy.

lmelanie: Get it, get it!

I got my hands on the Pamela Love bronze claw necklace, finally. :D

6a0105364db45b970c01157133a69b970c-800wi.jpg

atlantishome.com

if it's a five part topshop launch, will it be online? it's already the middle of april and I wonder if i missed part?

^I've had it for around 1.5 years, and it WAS hard to type with it at first, now I never notice it. :smile: You should have kept it!

The bronze claw isn't from Pamela Love, I have the authentic one, and they're not similar, here's my own pictures of mine:

DSC02412.jpg

DSC02410.jpg

DSC02409.jpg

Thanks for posting. I can definitely see the difference. The Ebay one looks more like the LuxCoronette Owl Claw.
il_fullxfull.215151795.jpg

etsy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
there was an etsy seller selling talon cuffs and i was lucky enough to have one made for me before etsy started giving him issues about them... idk if pamela love complained or what. but anyways, they were a really good and more affordable alternative and i really love mine. here's to link to one of his expired listings: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/38063536

Thanks. There is a lot of 'talon' jewelry on Etsy. Some of it is really nice. I like this on a lot, it's delicate enough for me to wear every day, from the same seller.
il_570xN.201046959.jpg

il_570xN.186695118.jpg

This one is on Etsy as well, it's a *raven* claw though. I like it. I have the raven claw from Luxcoronette and it's very eye-catching.

^ moon raven designs (etsy username mrd74) sells that same exact cuff. the talon cuff kargasa made me was a lot more like pamela love's. it's heavy too. the one above looks smaller and a lot thinner! mrd74 sells a lot of the hummingbird skull pendants/necklaces for a more budget-friendly price as well :smile:

detail_635_pl-summer11-8brown-1.jpg

detail_636_pl-summer11-16brown-1.jpg

bonadrag.com
Bonadrag has the Pamela Love Prefall Collection, and I have to say, it looks an awful lot like something I could be making myself. These howlite beads are all over Ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->