Please fill out my questionaire!

littlelorenzo

Reaction score
:flower: My questionaire is about Fashion- in relation to the value/discount market vs the highstreet. I am rapidly running out of time in completeing my dissertation and need as many filled out as possible.
Please copy and paste the link below into your browser and it will take you to my questionaire.
Also if you work in the fashion industry, are a tutor, visual merchandiser or work in a fashion store and are interested in answering 5-6 questions via email it would be great. I am hoping to hear from two fashion academia members, two people who work in the fashion industry in any capacity. The questions are very simple as I am just looking for your perspective on fashion.

http://www.my3q.com/home2/71/littlelorenzo/26846.phtml

my personal email address is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you wanting answers just from the UK? If American responses are OK, can you give some American examples of what you mean by discount/value stores? Do you mean like ... Wal-mart?

Hi Fashionista-Ta,
Thanks for replying, however my research is based on UK stores, Sorry I should have mentioned that in my post, I will alter it, but I appreciate your kind response.
Thanks
littlelorenzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->