Please Help Me With My Homework/Research/Survey

Anyone fancy writing a 1,000 word presentation on the erosion of culture in a specific region of France, written in formal French with clear demonstration of perfect, imperfect, present, pluperfect, conditional future and the subjunctive mood? :innocent:

Seriously though, good thread saving idea, AYLI.

Would You Help Me With My Homework?

You've got questions, we've got answers. This thread's for anyone writing a paper on trends, needing source material on fashion history, wanting to interview fashion consumers for a demographic straw poll, or seeking to have an essay critiqued. It's also a thread for those of us who've been out of school for a while to knock the dust off our thinking caps and help out others who are still working of their formal educations.

This is a clearinghouse for academic inquiries. It should better aid the tFS student population as your questions will all go in the same spot, and those of us who might be qualified to answer them will always know where to go. Plus, it will help new members get questions answered, as an established member may have asked something similar once, and the newcomer may come across a past discussion that speaks to his or her current question.

Sound good? Then feel free to ask away. With this many people around, you're sure to get some useful feedback.

Anyone know the steps to three dimensional graphing of solids and conics? :unsure:

Does anyone feel like doing my politics homework? c'mon all you have to do is criticall compare two politics books on the same topic and then observe the themes etc used :P hehe
I think it's a good idea lol

Hey everyone! I am in an advanced debate class and Thursday I have to debate against someone about [clothing] ads. I am on the negative side that says clothing ads are NOT too provocative. So basically, I'm trying to defend my case that alll those CK ads and any other racy ads are OK for the public, even though I actually think many of the CK ads are too racy (but my opinion is irrelevant). My opponent has it much easier, considering many people do think clothing ads can be too racy and that many push the limits.. so she can find a lot of information to support her side. But I know a lot more about the industry and I know that she is not going to cover all the points. It would be extremely helpful if any of you could give me any arguments that I could include in my debate for my side, because I need an A in this debate to determine my overall average! ANY help whatsoever would be appreciated! ^_^

Thanks TFSers!
-M

The racier ads are found in Magazines like Vogue, etc... where the readers are most likely consenting adults... the CK ads in magazines such as Seventeen and the like... I haven't seen many.. except the CK ads... but most of them have been like... a woman wearing a pair of jeans.. and covering her top......

She's showing less skin than if she were wearing a bathing suit.... but it's okay to show a woman in a bikini anywhere else...

I dunno.... I'm probably not making much sense:wink:

thank you soo much Luna! does anyone else have anything? i mean is there even any possible way to prove that abercrombie ads are OK to see?

If anyone fully understands the graphing of three dimensional solids or the process to graphing conics (ellipes/hyperbolas/parabolas), please help me! :flower:

see the thing with me is i'm too lazy to even type my hw out on here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->