Post your worst handbag purchases

LVs seems so fragile. The jacquard, monogram and multicolore can't be wiped for fear of losing color, they're so expensive you should be able to drop them in the washer.

Or, they're so expensive.. that people who ruin theirs go and pay for another one. :flower:

Diorling said:
LVs seems so fragile. The jacquard, monogram and multicolore can't be wiped for fear of losing color, they're so expensive you should be able to drop them in the washer.

i don't know about putting leather in the washing machine :lol:, but i agree that for the kind of price you're paying for a thing so trivial as a handbag (some of them can cost like $10,000?) they should be virtually indestructable.

^^agreed. Heck, I expect a minimum of 5 years use out of a regular, no-name, $50 leather bag from the mall. If I sunk some $2k into a darn purse, it had best last me the rest of my natural life!

Monogram Fendi baguette a few years ago. I'll never, ever buy another "it" bag, nor one with logos on it...

LV Papillon - LV bags are expensive, made of canvas and are totally not worth it. Not only that, everyone and their mother-in-law owns an LV bag.

Luna and AYLI that must be it, because its not like its printed on, thats pure quality for you isn't it, you would have thought that when you're paying that kinda of money for a bag the materials would at least be cleanable, i'm never buying an LV mini monogram, they are nice looking bags, i like them but if thats what happens to them, its not worth it.

I regret my Lulu Guinness shop front bag, I did love it but now I pretty much hate it and I never carry it anymore, apart from the other day when I did and I felt like a total idiot, I just feel stupid with that bag.

Dior python ballet bag..What the hell was I thinking:ninja:

oof i bought one of these gems last year i don't know why though!!
f3_1_b.JPG
:shock: :rolleyes:

my pink chanel ligne chambon pochette, was on the waiting list for it, thought i was going to love it alot...but there are just so many fakes~ sick~~~ the pink leather is so fragile, theirs color transfers etc etc

Burberry bags for me...and last season....Prada grommet bag with toggle clasp and Ferragamo white crochet bag. idiot me. sold them all.

i know ppl will kill me for saying this but my large tan paddington, got it last summer and really wanted it ..i swear it was carried twice...the rip off designs turned me off..and it seemed like everyone had one...and my celine boogie bag..carried for one hour in my life..have not sold them though

UNIQ, won't kill you...feel the same way about the paddingtons!

everyone was carrying it, like it's some cheap bargain, i think it'll be a long long long time before i buy any logo bags. :blush:

edited: Pictures removed at posters request

Last edited by a moderator:
Louis Vuitton Alma. . I admit I don't take very good care of my handbags, I guess I figure if I spend a steep amount that it should be able to stand being tossed around. The Alma has the cow-hide leather on the bottom and no stud-feet, and now the bottom has stains.. . it's lost in my closet somewhere now.

totally agree with you Morenoj, i have a black mc alma and i dont like carrying it, its heavy, when its opened and i'm trying to find my wallet to pay for things, the other side of the bag flops open, while my other arm could only hang onto one handle~ i also have 1 black & 1 white mc speedy, but i dont regret getting doubles of the same thing then the alma~

Probably every single Kate Spade I bought (which is like 3). I had them years before they started being copied and now since fakes are sold practically everywhere, I pretty much sold all mine because I don't want them anymore. They quality really isn't that great, and now the originality of them is going downhill.

tiamaria said:
my burberry bag, (i bought it before it became the height of chavness)

Please excuse my stupidity here - but what is "chavness"????

My multicolour LV. Its from April or May 2003, when they were released and the waiting lists were crazy. At the time I was obsessed with it since I was 19 and none of my friends had it. The colour on some of the monograms totally is rubbing off though but I used that bag like crazy so at least I got my money's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->