Post your worst handbag purchases

Thank god for return policies...I was able to return my worst handbag purchases within the store's return-policy time window.

Some of these have included a Mulberry Bayswater (cute, but not my style at all), a Balenciaga Camel Part-Time (the leather was too dry and crackly for my taste), an MJ metallic baby stam, and a Gerard Darel 48h flap bag (the seams started coming out!).

a roberto cavalli leopard printed bag :yuk:
i'm not a fan of animals prints, but my friend convienced me that it's gonna bring out any outfit, dunno how she got me buying that fugly bag, it's just hideous and SO not my style, i ended up giving it to her two months after :P

1. My MJ Stam Bag - there are just too many rip offs everywhere!!! Such a shame because it is such a beautiful bag!

2. Burberry bag - best size and every day bag, but when I bought it I had never heard of "chavs" either (I live in Australia). My sister is currently living in London and told me about them... I wasn't impressed.

It sucks that you feel bad carrying around beautiful bags because of replicas and stereotypes :(

I have a few....

Dior Gaucho Double Saddle - actually I loved the bag BUT it's so hard to get in and out of and the darn strap ALWAYS gets twisted.

LV small croissant in logo canvas - I don't know what I was thinking. I think I used the bag once. I have retired all my logo bags several years ago when the fakes popped up in every Middle School around.

Bulga studded plum bag - great color but the bag is much bigger than I thought (I ordered it online) and the studs are just a little over the top

Dooney and Burke Nile Collection red croc embossed bag - My one and only D&B bag. Actually the bag was decent stylewise but it's quality is crap.

1. mj black buckle bag from his first season-- 1000 dollars and the bag's leather was too thin and wearing through 3 months later plus it lost its shape so easily and looks like crap now

2. mj buckle east west bag in orange-- i coveted this bag and got it half off, haven't worn it in 3 years.

I think that most people don't like Louis Vuitton because of the massive monograming. So what if tons of housewives have a bag you have, Vuitton is a staple for handbags, a size, shape, or color for anyone. I used the Chain print mini pochete as a wallet, which I wore in my butt pocket, and the only damage done to it is the lock has pressed into the vinyl. I have overused, that thing to heck, and its still holding up amazingly. It just bothers me when people insult Louis Vuitton.

I agree. I understand why some people might not like LV and the monogram print, but from my experience, the quality of their bags has been really good. My mom just gave me her used LV bag from the 80's, which is in excellent condition. The fact that I can still carry it around today is pretty impressive.

For me, ummm... Hayden Harnett Luggage Lorca because of the leather. Apparently they use more "raw" leather for the luggage colors. It gets dirty very quickly from my experience. It's actually a very nice bag. Just makes me not want to use it because I don't want to get it dirty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->