Post your worst handbag purchases

okay so i'm a little upset right now...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• broken bag.jpg
    broken bag.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 59
janyoung99 said:
Please excuse my stupidity here - but what is "chavness"????

A "chav" is slang for like a British redneck, someone like Jordan or the Beckhams (although I do like Posh spice) who wear like head to toe Burberry, with gold chains and tatoos, love their football team too much, and are generally pretty cheesey and probably sold their wedding photos to Hello or OK magazine. Like a British Britney Spears and KFed. There is a hilarious website called chavscum.co.uk that makes fun of them and you will see what a chav is.:lol:

thepeppers said:
A "chav" is slang for like a British redneck, someone like Jordan or the Beckhams (although I do like Posh spice) who wear like head to toe Burberry, with gold chains and tatoos, love their football team too much, and are generally pretty cheesey and probably sold their wedding photos to Hello or OK magazine. Like a British Britney Spears and KFed. There is a hilarious website called chavscum.co.uk that makes fun of them and you will see what a chav is.:lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks for the explanation! I will definitely check out the website!

ilovepositano said:
the screw on the bag came loose and the bag broke!:angry:

aw, that sucks! But surely you can return it and have it fixed?:o

My least favourite bags that I own are my LVs, but I didn't purchase them myself so I guess that doesn't count (I did, however, buy one for my mom 5 years ago and she never carried hers either)

The worst purchases I've made for myself must be some of my dior bags. Mostly the smaller ones like the saddlebag pouches, and the crazy mulitcolor ones that doesn't go with anything. I have a habit of buying smaller bags that I never carry. I usually always carry the bigger and more expensive bags.

For me too, the worst bags I have ever bought are the monogram ones, LV, Gucci, Fendi, you name it. Utterly bad choices, they look so tacky nouveau-riche... Speedy, Alma, Baguette... :yuk:

Standing exceptions are for me: the LV mini HL monogram canvas :heart: and to a lesser degree the Gucci messenger

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my gosh ilovepositano! how'd that happen??? sh*t, thats some serious quality control!

jun3machina: yeah...it was quite a shock considering i wore it gingerly only twice with nothing in it. i guess that's what you get for buying from the first batch!! i love your posts and pics, btw. i like your attitude!B)

Wow... wtf is going on with Fendi. So sorry, Posi. I hope the situation is fixed. :(

thanks everyone! they gave me a full refund. unfortunately i'm still head over heels in love w/ this bag, so it looks like i'm going to have to hunt for a new one. thank you, tho!!!

Dior Gaucho - UGH. Nasty, nasty bag.

LV Denim Neo-speedy - I STOPPED using it about 2 or 3 months after I got it.
Gucci

My Mulberry green bag that I only used twice. Damn bag weighs 5 kilos. EMPTY. I really loved it at first and then I realized I don't really like it.

022406_gaststation.jpg

an ioffer spy...and now it's sitting in my closet and i cant sell it on ebay or the purse forum....god damn :(

Alexander Mcqueen Red Novak. Last time I buy anything without seeing it in person first.

A red Balenciaga replica from Aldo:doh: It was impossible to get hold of any Balenciagas a year or 2 ago and the ONLY time I saw one in the store (Holts), the SA told me it was the only one and it was in a sky blue colour. That was also right after I bought my replica from the Aldo. I really loved the Balenciaga...and my impulse lead me to buy the replica.

I must admit..besides the zipper at the bottom (which makes the whole bag really fake) it's not a bad bag...they did a pretty good job at copying the real one...but I"m so ashamed of carrying it now, especially after reading this forum :D but regardless...I wouldn't be able to afford a real balenciaga anyways=_=

Oh well...I used that bag twice..and it is now hidden in my closet.

:( i love all my LV's and wish i had more. i'm not tacky either. lol oh well.

I think that most people don't like Louis Vuitton because of the massive monograming. So what if tons of housewives have a bag you have, Vuitton is a staple for handbags, a size, shape, or color for anyone. I used the Chain print mini pochete as a wallet, which I wore in my butt pocket, and the only damage done to it is the lock has pressed into the vinyl. I have overused, that thing to heck, and its still holding up amazingly. It just bothers me when people insult Louis Vuitton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->