Prada Resort 2019 by Willy Vanderperre

zzzyao76

Reaction score
Models: Sora Choi, Daan Duez, Freja Beha Erichsen, Maaike Inga Felderhoff, Lineisy Monteiro, Julia Nobis, Tae Min Park, David Van Brusselt, Mats Vandenbosch Van Mil, Anok Yai

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg

prada

Cool but lifeless. In general Willy's Prada campaigns just fail to move me. Wish they could just go back to Meisel.

Your images are not showing.

Anyway, saw a shot on Prada's Instagram with Anok, I think. Very unremarkable and 'styled', but I like the set design. Keen to see what Freja's shots will look like.
Not looking forward to the androids (Julia Nobis and Lineisy.)

So... you got the most stunning newbie out there -Natalia Montero- but you pick up the most random girl on Earth -Lineisy Montero-.

What's wrong with Ashley?

The images are meh but the video is kinda cool. Finally my baby Julia getting a Prada campaign under the Willy reign. She looks awesome.

The video campaign is really good. Brands seem to like utilizing Sora's cinematic skills in their videos.

The images are unremarkable, but decent.

prada.com

The video campaign is really good. Brands seem to like utilizing Sora's cinematic skills in their videos.

The images are unremarkable, but decent.

Thanks for posting these! :flower:

I think they can look better spread across a double page. But I'm confused between Prada and Calvin Klein campaigns now. They not only look alike due to it being Willy, but even the clothes seem similar. Definitely not a plus for Prada, but just this morning I read that they may already have an it-bag on their hands.

Oh but you can easily distinguish them. I think that's what all the Calvin Klein campaigns have the ladders for, to distinguish them from the Prada campaigns.

I think the Prada and CK campaigns look absolutely nothing alike. I literally see no resemblance whatsoever.

Talking about this campaign: Love the video, hate the shots. That's all.

I'm also not a huge fan of the cast. Tired of Julia and I don't get the love for Freja (sorry not sorry). Nice to see Sora and ofc, Anok and surprised to see Lineisy.

Love the psychedelic mood of the campaign, amazing cast of Prada favorites, thank God there's an Ashley in the industry! Here for this.

I love ! Love the colors, the mood. I am sure in prints, these shots will be beautiful !

Sora is finally a Prada girl. I’m so happy for her.

Enjoy the video. Rather decent continuation of Amanda Murphy's campaign. Think the cast is rather large though; think they could've done with just Anok, Freja, and Sora.

I like Willi's aesthetic but not for Prada, that's the difference between him and Meisel.
Meisel works for many brands and make very different campaigns. Willy does the same for all the brands and editorials.

Bring Steven back!!

I actually like it for what it is...A resort campaign.
I think what i miss the most from the Meisel era is the versatility in terms of interpreting the Prada aesthetic.
Meisel campaigns were different from seasons to seasons and offered a different range of models.

Willy campaigns for Prada are almost a non-event. I'm tired of the endless line-up of models. I would love to see One girl for a change...

It's very digitalized so sometimes, i want something simple, raw and beautiful.

It's too expected for my taste.

Beyoooond!!!! this and Amanda's fall campaign have been by FAR the best ones Willy has produced for the brand. Perfect for a resort campaign, vibrant, straightforward, psychedelic and desirable. Bravo Miuccia and the team (Ashley, Olivier, Dja...)

The look on Lineisy is beyond! Pure love!

The fact that they made look interesting to that messy show is something impressive.

Olivier/Fabio, you don't have to put logos and hideous hats on every single look.

It seems like they have learned the lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->