• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Prada S/S 2019 by Willy Vanderperre

See. This is why I said Gigi is an instmodel whose beauty could somehow fit the aesthetic of prada and it did! I love her shot out of all girls in the group. Liu wen is a miscast (hoped theyd stick with Sora Choi.) Overall, of course, it's Vanderperre you can expect anything but groundbreaking. Although I must say it's clean and slightly far from tacky like their pevious resort campaigns. Also, I feel like they effectively advertise the collection.

Not bad, but would've prefered if the shots were seperated. One on the left and one on the right.

Gigi sticks out like a sore thumb. I find it very frustrating that her shot is being used for Instagram and the Prada homepage. Didn't think Prada would stoop that low. Don't understand Liu here either.

Freja and Jonas, those are real Prada faces.

I like how clean and precise it is but this is a bad campaign.
I love the background shots but that’s it.
I don’t know what’s going on this season. A lot of underwhelming and bad campaigns..

Can this Prada/Vanderperre collaboration end?
Happy for Anok: Prada and Fendi, go girl.

No impressed by the concept yet I will wait for more to comes out.
I was shocked and worried when I saw Gigi was part of the cast but when you think about it it was just a matter of time before she got Prada or LV to confirm her statut and the result is quite solid (I knew it would be Prada). Gigi's career right now is amazing she can balance perfectly between HF and commercial and is going to the Gisele B footsteps.. Will see if she walk the show at leasr once but not sure.

Sora is missing here she would have nailed it would have love a shot of her with Liu Wen + Fei Fei Sun.
I'm also here for Anok
Thanks No Julia Nobis here

Can't believe I'm saying this in 2019 but Willy Vanderperre is as bad photographer as Giampaolo Sgura.

Terrible makeup, only Anok Yai looks striking here. Liu proves that she is a real ICON model and still keeps moving, and in my view that's why she's here. I'm sincerely happy for her! :clap:

Can't she afford Meisel? Why did she ever stop collaborating with him anyway? Willy needs to retire or something immediately, he's like cancer of fashion photography and it keeps on spreading.

Feels like badly executed 2010/2013's Prada. Waiting for the film to come up because for now it just look like random shots taken together.

well well...

As I said, a very unimpressive casting. Julia, Amanda, Kris, Anok and Fei Fei are real Prada girls. I don't know why they picked up Liu and Gigi. I don't want to see that superficial blonde on the Prada runway.

The campaign is just meh.

I was thinking Gigi's photo is quite good actually, and then I saw Anok Yai.

Awful casting. Why Freja and Liu keep appearing in Prada’s campaign? They are just not the right girls for Prada.And there for Gigi, Ashley needs to retire immediately.

Liu Wen, Freja, and Tae Min is all that we need for this campaign.

“blah blah blah our rags don’t sell so the suits wanted Gigi” is what I read in that terribly pretentious Prada prologue in post 1. Awful work. I miss the event that a Prada campaign used to be. Please fire Willy.

Also this campaigns exactly shows the limits of equal representation of all ethnicities in fashion.

I don’t understand this comment. Please elaborate. An Asian and Black Model in one campaign isn’t something you see very often, especially for a brand like Prada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->