Pre-fall collections 06.07

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
Chloe Pre-Fall 06.07

what will chloe look like without phoebe philo? from wwd...

011806_1p.jpg
011806_2p.jpg

011806_3p.jpg

Phoebe Philo may have exited Chloé, but her design team is working hard to preserve the label's chic sensibility. For pre-fall, that team looked to Stella Tennant in her early modeling days to create a sassy collection that includes ruffled blouses, pleated pants, bubbled skirts and slouchy knitwear.

interesting that stella tennant has inspired another collection...

fantastic! i adore the girls in the photos!:woot:

this looks similar to this season's clothes, which makes me think...chloe is (was) famous fro the floaty chiffon dresses really, that was getting tired.
i was absolutely fascinated with phoebe's last collection. it was so new and very very crisp. i mean, chloe was never steered into minimalist-esque territory. i hope this and the collections following it will gain chloe a "crisper" new look.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! :buzz:
the second looks is close to perfection... :wub:

It looks very promising...

simply beautiful.. love the shirt and the way it's been styled with the grey menstyled trousers
thanks for bringing this in kimair

( wondering how this escaped me while checking my wwd today )

That last picture is brilliant. Totally the Chloe girl. Great styling, photos. I think the photo's suit the ease of pre-fall but still good presentation.

i love what i see so far..i'd love to see more! i like the purple/grey ruffled blouse...it's an amazing fit.

thanks kim! :heart:

I think this only shows that Chloe is not in the desperate need of a new head design, the team is clearly doing a great job keeping the customer base happy with what they have done.

^yes, i agree. they are doing an amazing job here, i love everything posted above, and can't wait to see more in march....!

i still can't get over this..the third look is perfect..the colours, the silhouette, the model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->