• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Pre-fall collections 06.07

thanks kimair...
can't say i like those triple pleat pants though...
:ermm:...

they need someone to lead.....

hmmm...as usual...i feel that the team could only pared down Phoebe's vision, as if by doing so they are actually sustaining the identity of chloe's design..Bad....bad...bad.....

It looks like superficially like her cruise collection which I adore, but it is missing something - the proportion and shape are wrong, it doesn't look "cool" anymore. :( There was a strong A-line in her past two collections and it's gone.

Attachments

• 41m.jpg
    41m.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
so has phoebe philo officially resigned now?...
i must have missed something..

is there an article posted around here somewhere?

does anyone have a link please...
thx...:flower:

softgrey said:
can't say i like those triple pleat pants though...
:ermm:...

is it too 80's for you? does it bring up bad memories?

not having lived throught the trend back then, i'm liking the front pleat look more and more. it just needs a lower rise that's all. mom pants definitely should stay in the past.

They are not bad, but they look the same as FW05,cruise 06, and SS06 collection. Copying old designs works for a season, but not longer than that.

NEW YORK) A select group of editors, buyers, and socialites were treated to a preview of Valentino’s fall/winter collection yesterday evening at the company’s headquarters in Midtown. Guests, including Susan Fales-Hill and Coralie Charriol Paul, viewed 42 looks wherein rich fabrics like mink, suede, and cashmere featured prominently. For daywear, the designer showed ultra-feminine, cinched-waist suiting—most adorned with insect brooches on the lapel—and smart pant and jacket sets in colors like fawn, olive, and mushroom. In eveningwear, little black dresses came ruched, sparkly, and accessorized with a white wool swing coat. Finishing the presentation with gowns, an emerald green cap-sleeved number and a nude beaded halter dress dazzled, but they paled in comparison (literally) to Valentino’s signature va-va-voom piece: a one-shoulder, vermillion red stunner, complete with a fitted bodice and front slit up to there.

source: fwd

A nice collection! I cant wait to the real runway in Milan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->