Proenza Schouler Handbags - the PS1 et al

I own it- its very roomy and has pockets.. I'd post a pic but Im out of the country and did not bring it along :(

has anyone seen the new PS11 mini classic? it's on la garconne and colette! anyone seen it anywhere else or have other pics?

^ I want it so bad. It looks delicious.
6223788225_d3579f0785_o.jpg

songofstyle

I love their bags. :heart: I wish I had the money to buy one, I'd take it where ever I'd go and treat it real nice... :P :lol:

I got myself a medium PS1 one in Smoke on Luisa Via Roma yesterday using the 20% off promotion! Sooo excited!!
I already have a medium PS1 in Military, got it off LVR last year too, but I've always wanted to get Smoke (actually I'm lusting after Violet/Purple, but it's not available on LVR).
I'm still deciding if I should give LVR a call and change my order to a large PS1, but medium is a good size for me already, do you guys think I should change it to large??

^^^I'd stick with the medium. I got a large and I find it really big for everyday use! I'm dying for a medium smoke or military, but just got the PS11 so I'll have to wait!

Does anyone own the tote bags that they make? I'm not sure if there's a name for them, but I have my eye on the one that's in the paper bag-effect leather. Just wondering how they hold up I'd be using it as a bag to carry things to work and back.

^^^I'd like to know this as well. I am obsessed with the brown one.

thought i'd share my :heart: baby :heart: , bought her in august!

photo by me

Attachments

• 4da4d2602b854b28959465c7134df6d2_7.jpeg
    4da4d2602b854b28959465c7134df6d2_7.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 6
Can I check if anyone has the PS1 keepall in medium? Am in love with the burgundy one.

I am 5"1 and will the bag look too big on me? Am thinking of getting one but I got to order online so I can't it on.

Hello... Long time lurker...
Thinking about buying my gf med black suede with black hardware. I am reading that the paint on the hardware chip. Where is the most problematic area? clasp? handle? Also how easily does it chip? Any easy fix without having to ship it to PS?

Thanks for all the help.

i saw a super cute PS1 clutch in the bright green (tropical green) on the website aswell as in a bright yellow, both in suede.

do you know whether the same bag will come in the upcoming season also in regular leather? the suede seems very delicate for such a light color.

Looking for a PS11 but they seem to be sold out everywhere! Does anyone have any ideas where I can find one in the UK or online? Thanks so much.

Can the PS1 Large size double as a briefcase type bag? I have a 13" Macbook that I need to carry with me to work...

Can the PS1 Large size double as a briefcase type bag? I have a 13" Macbook that I need to carry with me to work...

is it a pro or an air? if it's a pro, I almost feel like it would be too heavy for the bag. I have one (though I'm not sure if it's a large or medium) and it wouldn't be ideal for supporting a heavier load.

lmelanie: I had the large in midnight, and I carried my Air with me when I had that one, and when I got my Pro I did the same. It was fine, no problem at all!

I've never carried my macbook in my PS1 (still unsure if it's large or medium though....) but i did use it multiple times to carry my camera and lens which hare definitely heavier so i think you should be fine

Anybody have any idea where one can get a PS11 in London? Harvey Nichs only has the clutch :(

Dover Street Market ? Selfridges ? Matches ? Browns ?....

Selfridges Might be your best bet first... but you could, as a last resort, try Net-A-Porter and I'm sure they offer same day delivery if you're within the M25 motorway, I may be wrong though so best to double check if you do decide to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->