The 'Handbag & Small Leather Goods ID' Thread

Can anyone id this bag? Thank you :smile:
tumblr_nm9cukdl5I1u0axppo1_1280.jpg

gigihadidfashionstyle.tumblr.com

Hi, I bought a Valentino bag, but turned out it's Valentino by Mario Valentino? Is it a scam? Do you think I should return it, because I really like the design.

Hi, I bought a Valentino bag, but turned out it's Valentino by Mario Valentino? Is it a scam? Do you think I should return it, because I really like the design.

If you like the design, then keep it!
If you wanted a real Valentino, you should return it.

Can anyone id this handbag?
I don't have a larger image, so I can't read which brand it's from :(.
But I reallllly need it in my life :wub:.

Schermafbeelding 2015-11-05 om 17.16.10.png
printscreen from an ad on Facebook for the website fashionchick.com. Can't find the handbag on that website though :huh:.

Can anyone help me identify what kind of Coach bag this is? The name of it, etc?

Coach.jpg

my photo

I got it for Christmas a few years ago and have never used it, so rather than collecting dust in my closet, I'd like to sell it. In order to sell it though, I need to know the specific kind of Coach bag this is.

Any help would be appreciated! It's a pretty simple bag, and it comes with a longer shoulder strap in case someone wants to prefer to wear it over the shoulder, rather than a satchel/handbag.

Anybody can anybody identify this bag? Sorry the pic is not great coz I was a stalker basically..oops lol .. I need to have this bag! Thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_5228.PNG
    IMG_5228.PNG
    370.5 KB · Views: 8
Looks sort of like a Chanel Bouclé Tweed bag to me ... except it's clearly not the quality.
chanel-classic-tweed-double-flap-shoulder-bag-black-12344866-0-0.jpg

Source ... tradesy

I think it's actually a knock off. Zara had one sort of like this last year as seen in this blog:

DSC_0793resized.jpg

Source romatiqueandrebel.com

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone, so i really need your help!
can anyone identify this bag the lovely lady is wearing?
tumblr_m5jfdeADCL1r3rsfmo1_500.jpg

source: neil-gaiman.tumblr.com

MANY MANY THANKSSSSSS!!!!!

Hi everybody! Can someone please help me id this bag? It has kind of Gucci handles but it doesn't really look like a Gucci to me... :blink:

Source:http://www.thesartorialist.com[/IMG]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-17-23-47-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-23-47-02.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2016-08-17-23-47-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-23-47-12.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 8
Can anyone please ID this bag? ^_^

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Thanks so much!

[Edited: Please remove images when you quote a previous post. Thanks!
]

Hi bluebutter, that's a Celine but I can't find its name! Hope it helps anyway ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, does anyone have any experience with Gucci bags and could help me? Found a bag in the market among second hand clothing, does it have any signs of authenticity?

20160821_173456_zps9eomi0lv.jpg

20160821_173153_zpsbh9hkg8x.jpg

20160821_173612_zpskomtgj1a.jpg

20160821_173655_zpsvwiufsc4.jpg

20160821_173058_zps3xgrsriy.jpg

Hmmm ... I'm not a bag expert at all, so I really am not the final say on this one. Just using my powers of observation and looking for mistakes, I see a few things that indicate to me that it's likely a replica (fake).

The most obvious: I don't know why the "Tokyo" is on that snap but I'd question whether or not the real bags have that.

Regarding quality, which seems to be lacking and, therefore, a major warning sign: I don't think the the brass corners on the inside of the flap look quite straight. If you look at how the pattern on the outside of the front flap, it is not precisely centered with the ribbon and the snap. The ribbon is not straight either ... look at the top end of it ... the red stripe is closer to the left edge. And lastly, the inside clasp ... it, too, is not straight being shorter on the left side.

I don't think Gucci would put out a product with these flaws ... so based on that, I think it's a fake.

Looks to be fake, for the reasons BetteT mentioned above and Gucci does not use plastic zippers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->