The 'Handbag & Small Leather Goods ID' Thread

Can anyone identify this bag (sorry for bad quality:(

Attachments

• CF's bag.png
    CF's bag.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 6
From the Daily Mail website:

article_2629939_1_DE09_BD900000578_262_634x1274.jpg

Please help me identify this bag, I've seen in on the streets in Paris. Thank you.

My photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if the question seem silly but can someone tell me what is the brand that has a logo that looks like goyard but has rounded monogrammed logo?
Thanks in advance!

Gucci?

Do you have an example?

Thanks chanelcouture09 for your reply but I don't think it is Gucci... I don't have an example cos I have been seeing a few people on the streets carrying it and then one celebrity on tv...too shy to approach them to ask... :(

Thanks chanelcouture09 for your reply but I don't think it is Gucci... I don't have an example cos I have been seeing a few people on the streets carrying it and then one celebrity on tv...too shy to approach them to ask... :(

Manage to get one random pic from a friend overseas.. Chanelcouture09 or other fashionspotters, can you please help?

Attachments

• ??.jpg
    ??.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 4
Manage to get one random pic from a friend overseas.. Chanelcouture09 or other fashionspotters, can you please help?

That wallet is from Faure Le Page, a smaller malletier that competes with Goyard and Vuitton. They are quite old and actually started as an armorer. I believe they're near Chanel on rue Cambon.

That wallet is from Faure Le Page, a smaller malletier that competes with Goyard and Vuitton. They are quite old and actually started as an armorer. I believe they're near Chanel on rue Cambon.

Thanks a million, TianCouture!

Thank you so much!!! Chanelcouture!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this picture on HONY and I am drooling over her bag! Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"