lullablog.net

Attachments

• mulberry1.jpg
    mulberry1.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 1
Can anyone ID this bag? Thank you :smile:
normal_HQ14.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley.com

Could someone please tell me if this seems authentic or not? The seller seems to be selling a lot of different stuff and the listing seems a bit off, but I really, really want it to be legit since I've been searching for this bag since 2004.

Item: Authentic Balenciaga Pistachio Handbag
Listing number: 300868939624
Seller: abunchofroses
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-B...624?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item460d2faf68

Anybody have any idea what bag this is?

article-0-196D0CF0000005DC-379_634x817.jpg

Credit dailymail.co.uk

hey girls,

has anyone seen this web page for discount miumiu bags? As i know MiuMiu only has an outlet in Florence...I have a MiuMiu bag but I guess I just suck at comparing:smile: plus my bag is from 2 years ago and there s none on this site that is actually the same collection. Can you help me out please?

http://miu-miu-online-sale.xmploa.com/

Sorry, but this site only sells fakes.

^In my experience plastic on the handles indicate a fake, but I am not familiar with Stella McCartney bags. If you bid and won you can still have the sale cancelled at a later date if it turns out to be a fake. Have you tried the purse forum? They might know more about the specific brand.

The perfect minimalist small black bowler/duffel/Boston/doctor/dome bag?

So I saw this bag ... on the arm of a woman about to get into a Bentley in Beverly Hills. She had the whole minimalist elegance GOING ON, completely nailing the not-overdone designer bit.

Anyhow, she had a bag that looked a lot like the below - about a 9"x11" type size, and I'm trying to ID similar (or at least see what you like in this genre). Hers was different from the below in that:

- no metal visible on the outside, and definitely nothing clunky
- but you could see the inside edges as she opened it were gold (or the zipper - if there was one - was very gold)
- straps were quite similar, probably started a little lower on the body of the bag, could easily go over forearm
- definitely not pebble leather but a sleek gorgeous black (not patent) with a little natural structure
- was it really a Boston or a duffel or a bowler? not sure. 10% chance it was a shallow dome (but I doubt it)

This pic is a Vince Camuto "Dexter" duffel similar in size. Hers probably cost 10x-50x more, but anyway I want to know what that gorgeous bag was.
220x294.jpg

giltcdn

Last edited by a moderator:
^cbcb we need a source for your picture per tFS crediting rules, or else your post will be removed. Thanks.

how about this bag? dailymail.co.uk

Attachments

• mumford.jpg
    mumford.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 4
Oops, thanks. ^That Vince Camuto bag pic is from Gilt Canadian (giltcdn) dot com

^cbcb we need a source for your picture per tFS crediting rules, or else your post will be removed. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hs anyone ever bought a Chanel bag from eBay? There seems to be around 3 sellers selling tons and they all claim to be authorised trader from Japan.

^Have you checked the purse forum? I think they have lots of authorization threads. They also note which sellers sell fakes.

Not really sure what the point of this thread is actually, as there is an entire site dedicated to authenticating purses...

article-2366343-1AD4477E000005DC-338_634x995.jpg

Just seen Emma Roberts sporting this adorable bag, someone please tell me where I can get one! ^_^

Image from dailymail

Which handbag is this?

Photo credit: me

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• handbag.JPG
    handbag.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->