Your New Handbag Purchases...

Thanks guys! Ive been wearing it A LOT! :-D So obviously a good buy, haha!

24B41BPPK_large.jpg

topshop.com

From Topshop, not everyone's cup of tea but I think it's pretty! Spacious too.

Got this bag recently at he Galleries LaFayette in Paris. Can't stop wearing it, goes with everything!

prada-bags.jpg

taken by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Not usually a fan of the nylon Prada bags, but that is absolutely gorgeous and so practical. :wub:

DON'T QUOTE PICTURES
My pic

Just bought this, my lovely alexander wang rocco in granite.

This bag is so incredible! I just discovered AW shoes...maybe time for bags too!

Last edited by a moderator:
no new posts in here since February?!

I can't believe no one has shelled out for a new bag :P

I want to live vicariously... ^_^

^All right I did shell out for, in fact, three bags. The light here's very poor, so will post the pictures when there's better light, but for now linking to the bluffly page of the respective bags.

1) Givenchy hazel leather slouched large hobo

2) Yves Saint Laurent brown lambskin quilted New Rive Gauche bag

3) Givenchy peacock blue lambskin Nightingale tote

I'm intending to get a Bottega Veneta Aquilone or Campana in brown or pink or black, or a Lanvin Amalia large tote in beige or navy blue as well, but I'm waiting for them to turn up on bluefly or for sale to kick in at Barneys or Saks. There's no way I'm paying an additional $500 in retail and then shell out another $100-150 on sales tax.

^^Nice purchases! That peacock blue is such a pretty, understated color :heart:

^^those both look great ladies! congrats on your new purchases...

Liina, I know you get a lot of use out of your clutches and you will DEFINITELY wear that a ton... I can tell :wink:

^^Nice purchases! That peacock blue is such a pretty, understated color :heart:

I ended up returning it. :(

It was indeed an exquisite colour, and the leather was just oh so soft, but unfortunately the bag wasn't practical. I hate, hate, HATE caring bags on my arms (and thus will never own a Balenciaga or a Celine luggage or for that matter any bag that doesn't come with a shoulder strap and actually looks good on the shoulder), since it's just bloody uncomfortable. This bag did come with a shoulder strap, but it wasn't long enough for me and the handles kept bumping against my arms. The same bag without those handles, or with a longer strap would've been perfect.

I did, end up getting a PS1 large in black, though. I'm again not very sure about it, and might end up exchanging it for a PS1 Keep All which does come with a long handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->