Questionable Designer Accessories #1 - Why Did They Decide to Put Their Logo on This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I really like that Gucci ice cube tray. :lol:

Spike413 said:
^ Is it wrong that I want one of those???
Not at all, I want one too! Glad to see someone has finally solved the moist bag/cold hand problems.

This is the funniest thread ever! I can't picture myself ever talking to anyone who carried a Chanel evian bottle holder. :lol:

Spike413 said:
^ Is it wrong that I want one of those???
not at all...i think it's great. very few were actually ever produced. the one in the photo is from my own personal collection :smile:

here's a shot from the lookbook:

chanel_evian_lkbk.jpg

i don't have a photo of the matching mobile phone holder, but you can kind of see it in the model's hand in the photo above... it's basically the same as the evian bottle holder... perfect for a gold vertu... :lol:

morgan38 said:
This is the funniest thread ever! I can't picture myself ever talking to anyone who carried a Chanel evian bottle holder. :lol:
OMG... :rofl:

... :ninja:

why would ANYONE dress their dog up in Gucci? I dont know about anyone elses dog, but my yorkie shreds any and every sweater i put on it. If I cant afford Gucci clothes for MYSELF, there is no way in hell my dog will be wearing gucci before i do...SORRY!

brian said:
what kind of tools are in this kit?? :blink:
Well, not the kind that you'd actually use, of course; I think the kit retailed for $700. :lol:

oh dear! .......... these items are for rich and bored people only!! :innocent: :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this thread! Where did you find all these quirky things?? Especially the gold contacts by Dior. I kinda like them :innocent:

i think the dior nail sticker thing is funny. did dior really produce those? 'cause i have never seen 'em.

i have to admit i treated my lab to a beautiful woven ysl coller and leash...
don't forget the hermes post it holder!

^ i didn't even know ysl made dog collars :o

brian said:
not at all...i think it's great. very few were actually ever produced. the one in the photo is from my own personal collection :smile:

here's a shot from the lookbook:

chanel_evian_lkbk.jpg

i don't have a photo of the matching mobile phone holder, but you can kind of see it in the model's hand in the photo above... it's basically the same as the evian bottle holder... perfect for a gold vertu... :lol:
OMG! Brian I was going to mention the mobile phone holder but I decided not to cause it's not pointless. I remember the holder cause it was in Clueless.

Ithillien, I was reading Teen Vogue and I saw the Chanel boomerang, I was like WTF?

brian said:
^ i didn't even know ysl made dog collars :o
Im pretty sure all houses make dog collars, maybe not the dignified houses but most do.

My sister has a black Multicolore dog collar and leash, she has a little female pittbull name Mocha, she looks like a little brown hippo, the Multicolore works on her. It really does.

I think most of these things are pointless....but for those "label lovers" it may not be....hmmm to each his own. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->