Questionable Designer Accessories #1 - Why Did They Decide to Put Their Logo on This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a raf beach towel but would in no way spend more than what I would spend for a normal beach towel that is the problem.

^ Really? I don't think I'd use it if someone paid me. :lol: That quote on the first one is just too excruciating, given the context. The only explanation I can think of is that Raf was trying to be funny, but he doesn't seem the type to do toilet humour (or any kind of humour, really). So in the end it just seems vaguely ridiculous. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
ever thought of being so chic even your trash is thrown away with style? Kanye West did.

lv-trash-bag.jpg
floortwo

i think it is a fake, after taking a closer look i cant see LV but what looks like a VO to me, it is indeed fake!, i was wondering why someone said it was from Kanyes house, what a joke. well after looking around i found it was on kanyes blog but it wasnt his bag, it was just a rumor that lv will have a disposable goods line

ah me tooo! i saw the at luisa via roma a few days ago and i instantly felt the urge to get them lol i was so excited i even told my boyfriends i wanted them and when he heard the price he just said "theyre regular pencils right?" boooo that crashed my excitement right away but hes right...

Even though I wouldn't spend money on it, the Raf towel is really cool (at least if you put the side that says "Raf Simons Raf Simons" etc. down.

My boyfriend's friend made these as an art piece and left them outside the Chanel store. They did not last very long.....
Not exactly a "designer accessory"- but I still felt ok posting them here!

Picture27-1.png

Picture25-2.png

Picture26-2.png

from his myspace

Chanel puts their logo on anything. Anything!

After Tom shaved Gucci on Carmen's vagina, nothing surprises me really.

guccigad03_B.jpg

Well, it is kind of a fashion accessory. Carine Roitfeld recently said during some interview that shaving accordingly had become a fashion fad right after that ad was released.

condenast.co.uk

Well, it is kind of a fashion accessory. Carine Roitfeld recently said during some interview that shaving accordingly had become a fashion fad right after that ad was released.

condenast.co.uk
A fad I would never follow:lol:

My boyfriend's friend made these as an art piece and left them outside the Chanel store. They did not last very long.....
Not exactly a "designer accessory"- but I still felt ok posting them here!

from his myspace

did this friend got into troubles ?
what's his/her name ?

They're selling the Chanel segway at this year's amfAR Cannes dinner :lol:

OHNOTHEYDIDNT

ha ha ha that bike reminds me when chanel have surfboards, i WOULD NEVER EVER surf on chanel's board, i would ding the board in no minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->