Ralph Lauren S/S 2021 : Ash, Dae, Felice, Tami & Luping by Lachlan Bailey

Absolutely stunning, even though it's black and white I love mood of the outdoor shot in contrast to the models who look like they're acting a scene from a 40's Hollywood movie.

gorgeous shot indeed even if it looks like they’re attending different events... (totally dislike what she’s wearing).

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful campaign ! Wish Dae Na wore something else. The styling could have been slightly better.

I hope there's more because this looks amazing so far.

Absolutely stunning, even though it's black and white I love mood of the outdoor shot in contrast to the models who look like they're acting a scene from a 40's Hollywood movie.
Couldn’t agree more!

According to Dae Na the campaign was photographed by Lachlan Bailey

Beautiful :heart: I like the treatment of the photos, they're actually look like they were take in another decade.

couldn’t care less about Ralph Lauren but this is actually gorgeous.
very very beautiful photography.

Best Ralph Lauren campaign in ages.

Amazing how once professional standard photography— the type that was typical in the 80s/90s/2000s with just the slightest effort of a cinematic narrative, and with a cast of beautiful people, is now touted as something extraordinary and supreme… LOL…

Ooh I love this. Just finished watching “Very Ralph” about a week ago on HBO and while the documentary was very masturbatory, Ralph and I share the same love for Hollywood’s Golden Age so seeing how cinematic this ad is brings a smile on my face. The mood recalls the Oahu club scene in “From Here to Eternity” and the black girl who wears the floral dress looks as if she just finished dancing with Montgomery Clift. Definitely one of the best campaigns of the season.

RL knocked it out of the park with this one. Not everything works but A for execution. Also Felice :heart:
Suprising, this coming from Bailey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->