Rome shopping

Sorry to bother you again cate-lola, but do you also know which store sells Malloni in Rome?

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just add something...

The Monti area (between the central station Termini and Colosseum, tahe bus 40 from Termini and get off the first stop after piazza Repubblica, go down left...) in this moment is so great...

"Super" at the exit of metro Cavour, blue line (Raf simons, Marios, Cheap Monday ecc)
"Misty Beethoven" [FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Via Degli Zingari 12 New elegant fetish shop: Westwood, Agent Provocateur, great interiors, perfumes ecc...

Beside that shop: "Contesta" simple streetstyle...nice stuff..

And also Via del Boschetto, there are opening up small new shops all the time, young designers etc...

Also via Leonina (close to metro Cavour) and then turn left for Via Urbana....more street-inspired shops...
[/FONT]

omg.
agent provocateur in rome?
i think i just LOVE you for telling me this.

You didn't know about that shop?! It's LOVELY!! I go there every saturday afternoon to get perfume samples (...) and just enjoy the environment...the staff is really nice too...! They also organizes a club @ Micca one tuesday every month...

yes now i've seen the website and the micca club banner i realized i had probably heard about it - but i tend to easily forget things - and thats bad i know.
its just that thats an area of the city that i KNOW its full of nice shops but i barely ever get the time to take a stroll around there :(

Bump!

Going to Rome in 2 weeks, want to know what are the best places to go to for cheap thrills... ^_^ nice markets, vintage, obscure little stores, current sales, local designers?

Thanks for your help!!! :woot::flower:

Check out previous posts:

# 34

# 42

They opened some new shops in VIA URBANA (metro Cavour, the Monti area) and also an American Apparel in VIA DI SERPENTI...

The Porta Portese market unfortunately changed a bit (after razzias etc) but if you've never been there it's woth a visit...

^ Yep I read those, was wondering if it was still accurate info ^_^ Thank you for the input :D

is the american apparel already open? i think tomorrow they have an interviews day to work there and then it'll open?

by the way, now you can find louboutins in rome aswell :D

gente - via del babuino has a pretty decent stock of loubs:wink:

there is a new cool vintage shop in the TRASTEVERE neighbourhood.
It's called Frankenstein shop and it is in Via Santa Dorotea.
Worth a visit! :flower:

there is a new cool vintage shop in the TRASTEVERE neighbourhood.
It's called Frankenstein shop and it is in Via Santa Dorotea.
Worth a visit! :flower:

ahaha a friend of mine co-owns and runs it :smile:

I am going to Rome in the middle of March.
Can someone tell me where to find discount stores? outlets? shopping centres?

I am going to Rome in the middle of March.
Can someone tell me where to find discount stores? outlets? shopping centres?

Rome, at least to me, is more about the smaller shops. I honestly can't even remember a single big shopping center. But I rarely venture outside the more central parts of the city, and when I do it's to wander around Ostia or other non-shopping activities. Hopefully someone else can pitch in with some ideas.

Hey, I'm going to Rome on June with my friends (as a birthday gift) and I would like to find some vintage, cheap, or mass store like Zara here in spain but italian. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Via del Corso is a great street for shopping in Rome!

Hey guyas, I know it's a shopping thread but I'd like to know if there is a fashion or clothes museum in Rome. Thank you!

I'm going to Rome in just a few days, and I would like to ask, is there a Stradivarius there? I love that store but there's not one in my country :(. According to their website there's two stores but not in the centre of the city which seems kinda strange to me. Is there not one in the main shopping street? Maybe the website is outdated or sth...? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking :P.

I'm sorry I can't help you more, but if you do decide to hunt down the one in the Euroma2 shopping centre, from what I can see on the map it's close to the EUR which is an interesting area and also has the Museo della Civita Romana. So it's might be a good trip :wink:

I'm going to Rome in just a few days, and I would like to ask, is there a Stradivarius there? I love that store but there's not one in my country :(. According to their website there's two stores but not in the centre of the city which seems kinda strange to me. Is there not one in the main shopping street? Maybe the website is outdated or sth...? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking :P.

no i think the site is right. if i remember correctly there's 2 in two huge shopping centers. one is absolutely far from the city (it's hard to consider the place it's at as rome btw :lol:) and the other one is euroma2, as suggested in the post above mine, wich is not in the center but it's in a part of the city that's easy to reach by public transportation (take the metro B till eur fermi or eur palasport and there's lots of buses that take you there)

hope that was helpful

^^Yes, very!!
Thank you both:flower:. I think I might go to that shopping centre, I'm bored with all the shops in my area lately and need stradivarius right now:lol:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->