Runway Mishaps

Some of the most horrible boots at Diesel. One girl had to be helped off the giant runway backstage cause she couldn't walk at all. (not her fault imo!)

Some of the most horrible boots at Diesel. One girl had to be helped off the giant runway backstage cause she couldn't walk at all. (not her fault imo!)

Indeed, one particular model really had a hard time with her high-heeled boots! @11:15-11:29 & 11:50-11:54, and she is assisted off stage at 12:19-12:22:

I just uploaded a video of the model struggling to walk at Diesel that gathers all footages. Does someone know her name?

There was obviously a slippery spot at Philipp Plein, since many models tripped on the second turn of the catwalk! @0:28, 0:58, 3:29, 5:43, 7:11.

Some serious shoe malfunctions at Sergio Hudson F/W 2022/23 (New York). The unlaced shoelaces looked like dangerous bolas for the models at 2:20, 9:07, the one in blue at 10:26, and the one in pink at 10:37. And the model from 4:28 was struggling to walk since her skirt was clearly too tight at the knees:

Since no one seems to post on this forum anymore, I allow myself to make a little overview of the recent runway mishaps since my last post (in case some still follow this forum) :

- Two models tripped, and another one lost a shoe, at David Koma SS2020 (LFW, September 15, 2019) :

- A model kept tripping on her long gown and fell twice in a row during the finale of DaqingLiu SS2022 (Shenzhen Fashion Week, October 30, 2021) :

- A model tripped and nearly lost her headdress at Áo Dài SS2022 (Vietnam, March 1, 2022) :

- A model tripped at Claro Couture FW2022-23 (MBFW Madrid, March 2022) :

- The showstopper had obvious difficulties walking because her high heels were caught in the hem of her dress at Natalia Fedner SS2022 (Los Angeles Fashion Week) :

- Three models fell at Hoàng Hải SS2022 "Wild Butterfly", including the showstopper, Miss Grand International 2021 Thùy Tiên (Aquafina Vietnam International Fashion Week, May 29, 2022) :

- Two models had much trouble walking in huge wedding gowns at Maram Borhan FW2022-23 (Arab Fashion Week) :

- A model fell down at Amelia Casablanca Bridal Couture SS2022 (Milano Bridal Fashion Week) :

- A model stumbled many times and ultimately fell at "Lomba" FW2022 (Majalengka, Indonesia, June 2022) :

- A model kept tripping in her Louboutin stilettos and eventually fell at Hervé Léger x Law Roach Resort 2023 Launch Event (Los Angeles, June 15, 2022) :

Is this forum still alive? Several years ago dozens of people were actively posting and discussing... and now not a single post except mine for more than three months :(

The closing model at the latest Balenciaga couture show bobbed down hallways and through doorways as elegantly as a glitching NPC in a videogame, though you can’t really blame her for struggling when she had to wear her body weight in fabric.

That was Ajok Madel. Other models kind of got stuck in the doorways as well.

there was a moment when she was synching with the music and I thought oh ok that’s silly but kind of cool, they’re making it look like something went wrong by having her take two steps back for every 3 steps. :lol:

Kristen McMenamy fell at JPG x Balmain.

Ajok :( Not her fault though… such a tiny space for a huge, easily-steppable dress to walk through.

The closing model at the latest Balenciaga couture show bobbed down hallways and through doorways as elegantly as a glitching NPC in a videogame, though you can’t really blame her for struggling when she had to wear her body weight in fabric.

For sure she was struggling! There was so much fabric underneath that it got caught around her heels. The segment is now cut from all online videos of the show (including in the so-called live-stream video on Balenciaga's channel) but I just uploaded it on my own channel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juliaereck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->