Runway Mishaps

A model kept falling and ended up removing her shoes at NYFW. Would you happen to know the name of the fashion show?

A model all in shiny black toppled hard over on the catwalk at the Victoria Beckham show yesterday in Paris. Around 28.50 in the livevideo.

Ironically Victoria took her bow in crutches later - while sending a kiss to heaven...

At Lutz Huelle this morning:
Her name is Birte Carolin.
The designer himself commented: "The shoes were just a tiny bit too high for the stone floor of the American Cathedral, and although we had several test runs it became difficult to walk, especially as the catwalk was very long. Seeing my dear friend Birte Carolin being helped by the girls around her during the finale yesterday and the audience erupting in cheers was maybe my favourite moment of the show, after the initial moment of panic."

By the way, I uploaded a video on my YouTube channel with close-up views and slow motions:

Toni Smith struggles in her heels and causes a small traffic jam during Valentino FW21:

Due to pandemic restrictions, the collection was shown digitally like the others for that season. That said, this presentation was filmed and streamed like a live runway show.

5 models tripped on their long wedding gowns at Giovanna Alessandro Bridal S/S 2025 (Milan Bridal Week). I just uploaded a video gathering the various trips:

During this same "Sposa Italia" Bridal Week, the opening model of the Justin Alexander show kept tripping on her dress:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->