Runway Mishaps

Liu Wen trippped at Givenchy, a model tripped at Louis Vuitton, and a model fell at Sacai, Grace Elizabeth tripped at Staud.

Are there some videos or photos of these trips and fall?

Liu Wen trippped at Givenchy, a model tripped at Louis Vuitton, and a model fell at Sacai, Grace Elizabeth tripped at Staud.

For those interested, here are the timestamps:
- Liu Wen tripping at Givenchy, at 10:13 in the following video:

- the unidentified model falling at Sacai, at 6:50 in the following video:

I do think it's more convenient to give the links and timestamps when we mention runway mishaps...

The showstopper struggled to walk in her gown and tripped at one point at Bishme Cromartie SS24 (NYFW). She didn't even walk again in the finale.

The model opening the finale walk fell at Maison Suzu SS24 (Paris Fashion Week, September 28). It is cut off in the official videos but I just uploaded it:

They have it on the livestream (it was a group show) from 48:31:
Actually no less than four models tripped on their long dresses at Cielo Inzunza & Maison Suzu + the model in wedding dress who fell during Maison Suzu finale. I just uploaded a new video gathering all trips and falls (with two angles of view) :

A model fell at Falguni Shane Peacock SS'24 (NYFW, Sept. 11). If someone happens to have a video, I'm interested :winking:

6501fb9b3c240.image.jpg

(Andy Kropa/Invision/AP)
I just uploaded a video on my YouTube channel, with several angles of view. Actually she didn't fall, but she tripped twice and then removed her high heels:

Was watching an archival show (Helmut Lang AW00) and saw a model (the one in the sheer black dress after the series in white) lose her shoe:

Was watching an archival show (Helmut Lang AW00) and saw a model (the one in the sheer black dress after the series in white) lose her shoe
I guess you are speaking about the model from 20:40 that we see walking barefoot, holding her high heels. A shame the moment when she lost/removed her shoes has not been filmed...

Several runway mishaps at Dsquared² Fall 24:

03:05 - model falls
04:12 - model struggles to walk in heels
05:12 - wardrobe malfunction
05:37 - wardrobe malfunction
07:21 - model struggles to walk in heels
09:35 - model struggles to walk in long dress
11:36 - model trips on dress twice
14:41 - model steps on another models boots causing them to trip
15:57 - model struggles to walk in long dress

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics