S/S 2005 Ad Campaigns

Karen Elson is looking really great nowadays, in my opinion... i love the armani ads!

ryan_nz said:
I had never even heard of riley keough before I read about her in Dior here, I realy doubt most people know who she is, which makes me wonder why Dior would want her in their ads?

You never really know....... Haaaahhhh, contacts, contacts. Being Elvis' grand daughter helps. :wink:

Oh my God--who did the make-up in that ad? Absolutely gorgeous! That lip color to die for!!!

hugobossdaria said:
beautiful !!

karen looked betterin those armani ads. love them all.meanwhile the most bizzare thing happened i was lookin thru the march vogue recently then my 4 yr old niece that loves anythi9ng glamorous came and snatched the magazine and like all kids do she went naming all the models thisis mummy, this is me,this is beyonce(her idol)...
...when she got to the YSL ads with Karen she screamed in horror monster!:shock:

back on topic i love these who is she?

spring05_6_noshop.jpg

to view those for miller girl heres the link
http://www.millergirl.com/

i would have posted the rest of the sisley ads but they are very disturbing. Terry r made
that ad a p*rn ad.

If you want to see the ads go to jozworld.com and click on sisley.

I think Carmen Kass's Fendi ads are growing on me...the initial yellow one is kinda boring but the newer ones with Spy bags are great. They look so warm and cozy!:heart:

i actually like those arezzo ads. marcele looks abit like nalalia in the red dress!

i don't think these have been posted yet...natasa v. for aquascutum:

Attachments

• aquascutum1.jpg
    aquascutum1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 16
  • aquascutum2.jpg
    aquascutum2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 12
iselin for jill stuart

Attachments

• jillstuart.jpg
    jillstuart.jpg