S/S 2005 Ad Campaigns

I believe this is Linda Vojtova for John Frieda.
johnfreida-red-01-01.jpg

aquascutum and jill stuart are pretty. jill stuart looks like a better version of the daria jewelry ad

Maggie Rizer looks like riley keough in those ads..arezzo is intresting and cameron sure does look great in YSL..

Hana_N said:
I thought it was Amanda Moore too when I saw it, but I wasn't sure either, and you're welcome.^_^

I'm a bit late, but that is Amanda Moore in the Rene Lezard ads. She looks good there. Thanks for posting, Hana_N.

Such a joke!!!!

First off lets start by saying SS= spring / summer FW= Fall / Winter, it is a very simple thing to understand. Second, just becuse some other fool wrote on fashist, that natasha has Gucci for FW2005 does not mean that it is true. And for that matter you wrote Gucci shot by Steven Meisel, You have no clue do you. Gucci has never been Shot by Steven Meisel, It has always been shot By testino until this year when Craig Mc Dean Got the campain. Dont belive me Call Mc deans Rep, I will even give you the PHONE NUMBER
ART & COMMERCE 212-206-0737. Now for Natasha P, NATASHA POLY the current Gucci girl SS2005 (see the SS stands for Spring Summer) Ads you can see in magazines right now.This (natasha) is not the gucci girl for FW 2005, FOR THE FINAL TIME, NOT GUCCI FW/2005 , Understand I am saving you time by not writing it any more, You know the truth now about gucci, its not Natasha. It will be either one Girl FROM DNA, OR ONE GIRL FROM NEXT. You can all now guess who its going to be. And you know what, if you dont belive me. This is what i am going to DO!I will make sure to come back here in AUGUST and see who is Right about Gucci FW/2005, The magazine pages do not lie. And since I know all of you will stop saying that NATASHA IS doing FW/2005 Gucci, I am going to give you real inside info on A FW/2005 And please Quote Me on this, I have no problem standing behind the info that I post. MISSONI FW/2005 is a short little IMG Gal, who you can catch in the current SS Dolce & Gabbana Ads, And a recent NUMERO cover, And A god awful Guess Campain, I have a feeling that the Folks At Missoni didnt know about that misshap.

THE editoral

Last edited by a moderator:
the editorial said:
First off lets start by saying SS= spring / summer FW= Fall / Winter, it is a very simple thing to understand. Second, just becuse some other fool wrote on fashist, that natasha has Gucci for FW2005 does not mean that it is true. And for that matter you wrote Gucci shot by Steven Meisel, You have no clue do you. Gucci has never been Shot by Steven Meisel, It has always been shot By testino until this year when Craig Mc Dean Got the campain. Dont belive me Call Mc deans Rep, I will even give you the PHONE NUMBER
ART & COMMERCE 212-206-0737. Now for Natasha P, NATASHA POLY the current Gucci girl SS2005 (see the SS stands for Spring Summer) Ads you can see in magazines right now.This (natasha) is not the gucci girl for FW 2005, FOR THE FINAL TIME, NOT GUCCI FW/2005 , Understand I am saving you time by not writing it any more, You know the truth now about gucci, its not Natasha. It will be either one Girl FROM DNA, OR ONE GIRL FROM NEXT. You can all now guess who its going to be. And you know what, if you dont belive me. This is what i am going to DO!I will make sure to come back here in AUGUST and see who is Right about Gucci FW/2005, The magazine pages do not lie. And since I know all of you will stop saying that NATASHA IS doing FW/2005 Gucci, I am going to give you real inside info on A FW/2005 And please Quote Me on this, I have no problem standing behind the info that I post. MISSONI FW/2005 is a short little IMG Gal, who you can catch in the current SS Dolce & Gabbana Ads, And a recent NUMERO cover, And A god awful Guess Campain, I have a feeling that the Folks At Missoni didnt know about that misshap.

THE editoral

There is no need to "yell" and become ignorant. If someone posted incorrect information, kindly correct them, do not berate people.

the editorial said:

THE editoral

:blink: erm...someone needs to take his midol!!!

the editorial said:

THE editoral

Why are you posting this in SS anyways? missoni sounds like bianca balti (if your info is correct) , but sometimes people like to play a little guessing so some bad information that some people hear wont hurt, because we'll always end up finding out more info from somewhere else, or we'll see when the ads when they come out.

the editorial said:
First off lets start by saying SS= spring / summer FW= Fall / Winter
Wow.. i'm impressed here..

I will make sure to come back here in AUGUST and see who is Right about Gucci FW/2005,
Dude, you are so rude, and thats not wanted here. Please do that.. leave with your yelling and attitude.. and no need to come back. We'll see by ourselves who gets what for Fall.

And lemme just say, I WISH NATASHA POLY GETS GUCCI again !! :lol::lol:

the editorial said:

THE editoral

i did hate natasha for gucci:flower: wow '' the editoral '' nice comeback

the editorial said:

THE editoral
I'm going to say this once, and once only. After reading some of your posts on the ad campaigns for this year I have to say that you are completely out of line. Do not speak to anybody in that way, it's rude, uncalled for and totally not what TFS is all about. I'm not about to start preaching but if you continue with this behavior you will no doubt find this community to be a very unfriendly place.

Please don't take this as me yelling at you, that's not my intent, but please respect everyone here as I see no disrespect on their part.

Spike413 said:
I'm going to say this once, and once only. After reading some of your posts on the ad campaigns for this year I have to say that you are completely out of line. Do not speak to anybody in that way, it's rude, uncalled for and totally not what TFS is all about. I'm not about to start preaching but if you continue with this behavior you will no doubt find this community to be a very unfriendly place.

Please don't take this as me yelling at you, that's not my intent, but please respect everyone here as I see no disrespect on their part.

nicely said:flower:

actually, i love both ads! Urban_stylin, are you saying you don't like the makeup in the Shiseido ad? coz i don't like the makeup either. it makes her eyes look a bit punched, but i love her hair and the other artistic details!
and Chanel is fab as usual! Yay for Luca! :heart: :flower:
thanks for posting the pics, yourbestfriend! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->