S/S 2005 Ad Campaigns

Here are 3 HQ's of the Valentino ad with Gisele, the only ones I saw posted were small so hope these haven't been posted lol! I'm absolutely in love with this campaign, sexy, elegant, perfect, k I'm a dork! lol :lol:

~Cami~:heart:

tortoisie said:
actually, i love both ads! Urban_stylin, are you saying you don't like the makeup in the Shiseido ad? coz i don't like the makeup either. it makes her eyes look a bit punched, but i love her hair and the other artistic details!
and Chanel is fab as usual! Yay for Luca! :heart: :flower:
thanks for posting the pics, yourbestfriend! :flower:

Trus the eyes and lips dont combine well. then theres something about the lips that makes them look botoxed which fortunatelly doesnt occur in the chanel ads!!!

don't think this has been posted...kate moss for cavalli eyewear:

Roberto_Cavalli-20050106-Kate_Moss.jpg

Urban Stylin said:
Trus the eyes and lips dont combine well. then theres something about the lips that makes them look botoxed which fortunatelly doesnt occur in the chanel ads!!!
O But i just love Luca's Beauty. Like it's not very "common". :rolleyes: Her face is just so fabulous that i even forget about those problems! :D

Anywayz, somehow i'm liking Tetyana B for DIOR! like Tetyana definitely deserves something like this, coz she hasn't had something this big and i just think she looks fab! :blush:

^ I guess so? It's just strange they haven't highlighted anything, like the way they did with the Kate Moss ads.

Lily Cole for Christian Lacroix is wonderful!! She looks like a mermaid, thanks for posting.

By the way what does that Armani ad say, leg and bootywear???!!

Hana_N said:
Lily Cole for Christian Lacroix is wonderful!! She looks like a mermaid, thanks for posting.

By the way what does that Armani ad say, leg and bootywear???!!

:lol: it's bodywear...

the dior is not too good not too bad lets say she saves it. cavalli keeps getting better , lilyt cole is another model you can count on to do a great ad!!!the armani body makes the model look too thin in some poses

Maggie Rizer looks AWFUL...i cant believe it

Liya for Ferre is gorgeous....stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->