San Francisco Street Style

The reason that I posted pictures of people in the Haight is because that's where I live. If you have some pictures I'm sure we would all love to see them. :smile:
XOXO

Maiden lane is all twinsets, flat ironed hair, and chanel purses... BORING!!

I appreciate Haight fashion much more.

i love the art scene in SF, how i wish i can visit the galleries there...
i agree with someone from pages back on how SF is more art oriented than fashion

I saw Carmen Kass (I'm pretty sure it was her) shopping in the Marc by Marc Jacobs store on Fillmore St. yesterday.

Just a few looks... Why is everyone so silent in here? All photos from streetfancy.blogspot.com

As you can tell, I get obsessed with certain cities and therefore their respective street styles. I've come to inquire why this thread isn't more alive?

joanna.jpg
DSC_1034.jpg

girls.jpg
cameron.jpg

union square, lower haight, the mission, and union square again (mostly because I found him quite adorable :P )

[streetfancy.blogspot.com]

I only like the second outfit
thanks for posting

i'd have to say that most people in sf are more laid back in their style than other urban cities.

I would agree- SF has a casual, funky, eco chic that is hit or miss most the time, but I've seen some amazing looks- always when my camera is at home!

love it!!!!!!!! coolest city in the world... awesome fashion. loooove it.

more pictures please!! :smile:

I don't know why but I imagine SF to be the perfect city just to relax at a café at:blush::blink:

You all should check out this blog, written by a stylist from SF ... http://www.fashiontoast.com. She's got great style, although I don't know how she does the skirt and heels thing all the time with the weather being as fickle here as it is.

Wow, this thread's been asleep for a while.

This guy is definitely not from SF (he is doing tourist things), but he is visiting, and his pink jeans are too cool not to post:

PinkJeansSM.jpg

street.jpg

I saw these two guys stylin' on the street and I thought they looked pretty cool so I asked if I could take a pic B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->