Schiaparelli F/W 2024.25 Paris

this may be a very darksided wish but i genuinely hope this house goes bankrupt... i just don't see the need or reason for it to exist in the year 2024?? its so passé like please diego just let it dieeeeeeee

this may be a very darksided wish but i genuinely hope this house goes bankrupt... i just don't see the need or reason for it to exist in the year 2024?? its so passé like please diego just let it dieeeeeeee
At least let´s wish they find a designer who actually understand Schiaparelli; and who can translate her style to nowadays.

I think we can have a better list of many houses/brands that don't need to be alive any more first, than this one.
seriously? schiaparelli strikes me as the perfect example of a house that should have died with its founder. there's nothing new, unique, interesting or challenging being proposed by the new CD. the schiaparelli codes don't have an enduring, timeless relevance but are actually rather dated and tired, which i can't say for many other houses (which may or may not be stagnant creatively - chanel/dior). who is the demographic for this? the clientele is dead, like its founder (no offence to elsa lol). i say just let it rest and redistribute the workforce to the other houses (because we still need artisans).

seriously? schiaparelli strikes me as the perfect example of a house that should have died with its founder. there's nothing new, unique, interesting or challenging being proposed by the new CD. the schiaparelli codes don't have an enduring, timeless relevance but are actually rather dated and tired, which i can't say for many other houses (which may or may not be stagnant creatively - chanel/dior). who is the demographic for this? the clientele is dead, like its founder (no offence to elsa lol). i say just let it rest and redistribute the workforce to the other houses (because we still need artisans).
You stay on Elsa's and Daniel's necks haha :rofl:

i just think there are way more boring or bad brands out there that amazes me have shows and people still pay money to wear them etc, then i don't say this one does not deserve to be on the list but its not in the top 10 for me to be deleted maby top 30 list yes lol

less elsa and more so daniel. i just think he's a total charlatan. :rolleyes:
its true is onenote and gimmicky and stage wear plus i hate when people can't walk in a outfit because it's like a walking statue it's just wasteful and bad engineering and design.

Basically Miuccia hijacked already so much from it and did it more modern for today's world, it would be more relevant to go that direction for the house to have more impact and actually be worn by women of today, instead of tehs drag queen fantasies of fierce HC that's just for the gram.

ok i put it in top 20 brands to die or rehaul :-)

Oh. Ok I was thinking they might be hot sellers but with that price they wont. Not even full leather upper for 2300? The shoe itself is a maximalist nightmare.

It was driven by uneducated fashion people that brougjt it back. Schiap was like worse than Moschino in its lack of real codes. A lobster dress is not a code!!

Its hard seeing it be raved about when its literally nothing remotely new and generally poor taste of what they do rehash.

Considering the way the heels buckled in with this show due to poor designing, I have a feeling these sneakers won't have the structural integrity to justify the price tag. They also seem painful to wear. A solid metal (presuming it is metal here) toe cap shaped with the toe ridges for a flat soled shoe that has next to no arch support sounds like a nightmare to wear to me.

It is a riff on the Chuck Taylor style, so back at it with the "American in Paris" shtick of his with the Claude Lalanne rip off obsession. He's exhausting, and visually boring to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->