Taylor Tomasi Hill

i think her departure from MO is a good call, MO has a history of being shady...

#kathleenandclaytontietheknot @ttomasihill @trishhill01 we got smart after midnight and added some accessories
2c3a2aae399811e3933022000aa8032d_8.jpg

instagram.com/vera2vera

i think her departure from MO is a good call, MO has a history of being shady...

Oooh do tell!

Taylor will be fine. She already has a built in following from the last few years of streetstyle coverage, no doubt they will follow her to her next venture. What ever happened to her Sigerson Morrison gig?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well MO doesn't really deliver on time, given their very long "target delivery date" on their trunkshows, and what's weird is some of their boutique items wouldn't be delivered and when asked, they'll say it's sold out.. Things like that. I mean, those are huge for an online luxury boutique, very unprofessional. This happened to me 2x. I waited patiently for mytrunkshow items to arrive, customers ervice would say they are still waiting for it to arrive as well! I waited for more than 6 months, the other item is already being sold at other boutiques! And here I thought pre ordering would mean I would be one of the few to own it first. Anyway, I haven't ordered much fromtrunshows after those stressful orders because you can buy it somewhere else too, although MO trunshows tend to be a little cheaper, not worth the wait and stress for me though. i still order from their boutique though, just needs following up to make sure it's shipped in a timely manner. I can say that their stylists are really nice and so is the head of customer service. But, for TTH to be associated with an unprofessional online luxury boutique can't be good. I'm not saying this happens to everyone on every order but it has been discussed and quite a lot had stories to tell. I haven't ordered anything for the past 5 months, but my last boutique order was delivered right away- maybe because i emailed a stylist and customer service right after I placed my order.

Well MO doesn't really deliver on time, given their very long "target delivery date" on their trunkshows, and what's weird is some of their boutique items wouldn't be delivered and when asked, they'll say it's sold out.. Things like that. I mean, those are huge for an online luxury boutique, very unprofessional. This happened to me 2x. I waited patiently for mytrunkshow items to arrive, customers ervice would say they are still waiting for it to arrive as well! I waited for more than 6 months, the other item is already being sold at other boutiques! And here I thought pre ordering would mean I would be one of the few to own it first. Anyway, I haven't ordered much fromtrunshows after those stressful orders because you can buy it somewhere else too, although MO trunshows tend to be a little cheaper, not worth the wait and stress for me though. i still order from their boutique though, just needs following up to make sure it's shipped in a timely manner. I can say that their stylists are really nice and so is the head of customer service. But, for TTH to be associated with an unprofessional online luxury boutique can't be good. I'm not saying this happens to everyone on every order but it has been discussed and quite a lot had stories to tell. I haven't ordered anything for the past 5 months, but my last boutique order was delivered right away- maybe because i emailed a stylist and customer service right after I placed my order.

I've had the same experience with the only 2 items I bought from them. That delivery window on "pre ordered" stuff is just as long as waiting for the stuff to get into a retail store. It was so long, I was reminded about my order from them when it arrived at my house!

I really like this last look, and I actually love that entire collection from Vika Gazinskaya. I really wish I could have gotten my hands on one of the cloud dresses :( And as far as the M'O "shadiness" is concerned, I believe that their shipping problems have much more to do with the designers/brands than the company itself. The site is still fairly new, and even with its founders' clout, I feel that big name department stores and the brands' own boutiques are far higher on the delivery list than M'O. I have always been overly pleased with my shopping experiences with them (boutique and trunkshow), even though I have had to wait a little while longer than the estimated delivery date for one of my trunkshow pre-orders. Had I not pre-bought it through them, though, I probably wouldn't have been able to get it at all due to scarcity so I was more than happy to wait in that particular case :wink:

ote]Good friends, good food i️ u all @cew139 @lindseylucenti @thepatrickdevlin @jchasehill[/quote]
a20e4200450111e3805e22000aa82060_8.jpg

Happy Birthday to my #spook @jchasehill #creepy
adb3773c44f811e3b18c22000ae906be_8.jpg

instagram.com/ttomasihill

Nice picture; I wonder if she has any work plans yet. Very curious to see where she surfaces. ^_^

I'm not surprised by the Taylor-Moda Operandi news. When a socialiate with no real business experience (outside of PR) forces out the actual founder of the firm, you know the firm's going downhill.

I'd be surprised if MO can continue its existence as is.

^LSD has the bank to throw at whomever is naive enough to take on the business end of the company, so I have no doubts that it will continue to flourish. I actually respect TTH more now that she has gone solo, though. I may have been imagining things, but in all of the street style shots (and even Instagram photos) from her time with the company, her facial expressions seemed less happy than haughty, and her innovative style definitely took a nose dive.

I absolutely ADORE her! She seems very nice and cool. I can't wait to see where she goes next.

Oh my! She was yesterday at Chanel fashion show in Dallas! :woot:

We used to kiss in a Dodge in Dallas, thank you #chanel for bringing us home #chaneldallas @jchasehill
d32f5532627911e3bad51265e271254f_8.jpg

@lindseylucenti jacking @theplazahotel thank you @bronsonvanwyck for the over the top party!
afef413665b211e396030e757d22c9e0_8.jpg

You are dead to me @wilfieandnell that is unless you bring back the best shepards pie in NYC as well as the sliders and spicy pickles!
1585b236671c11e3b718128113149a98_8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->