The All About Feet Thread

My feet smell. :yuk: They make my flats smell like a dumpster x 10,000. Literally. My mother couldn't stand being in the changing room with me. :sick:

I use Dr. Scholl's Odor-X as directed. It kinda works but after a long day, my feet stink.

24n2onn.png

Google products

Recommendations? Am I not cleaning my feet effectively/correctly?
:flower:

Are you 100% it's not a fungus of some kind? They don't always cause yellow nails and itching... Some are just horrible in other ways.
Also some kind of breathable footwear usually works, so many people marinate their feet. :ninja: Don't wear same shoes two days in a row. The shoes that already are stinky are pretty much lost, can't get that out of them. :doh:

What usually works are foot soaks, something with bi carb soda perhaps. It kills lots of odor causing bacteria nicely. Alos foot powders, nowadays there are nice alternatives to talcum if you don't like it.
Other than that, just wash feet (maybe some tea tree wash), even between toes and under nails and use some sort of anti-perspirant for feet, pharmacies usually have some options.

I have very sensitive feet, and it's due to having very soft feet. I like having soft feet, but mine is way too soft. I stepped on a pebble once and it felt like a knife going through it :( taking showers is terrible too because my feet thinks the water is too hot when it's only warm.

I love Avon Planet Spa African shea butter foot and elbow cream with AHA. I'm on my feet constantly at work, and when I put some of this on, they forgive me anything! I use it on my hands too when they are extra dry.

I had a wonderful, relaxing Paraffin Wax Pedicure this morning
and love the way my feet feels, like 'velvet'

Thank you rayoflight. :flower: I think you are right. I have 2 "warts" on them, though I think they are the leftover "scars" from when they were frozen off.

I will look into fungus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->