The Blonde Hair Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonieAlexandria

Reaction score
So guys, I thought since I'm sure theres many Blondies around, we should make a thread where we share tips and tricks,etc...

What do you think looks good with blonde hair?I know there's alot of different blonde shades, but there is a certain difference between dark and light haircolours. So I thought we'd share what looks best on blondes.
Clotheswise,Hairstyle,....(Colours)

Personally I think Turquoise looks terrific with blonde hair. Whether its earrings,clothes,etc...
I also like Darkblue (mainly bc of my eyes though), which looks pretty with blonde.
For some reason, red never looked good on me. It just makes the blonde of my hair too yellow or something. I can't express what I mean. I hardly see Red on blondes, and think it looks better on dark haired people.

Okay go ahead :smile:

I am prabably going to go blonde in the summer, and was just wondering, what skin tone looks best with blonde -- Tan or pale? Or does it depend on what color blonde?

I think it depends on what color blonde.

I am contemplating on coloring my hair blonde also.

I have blonde hari that is very light - champagne to platinum - there are a number of different tones in it, but the overall colour would be very close to platinum. I have very fair skin too - with slightly sallow undertones - I take a tan very easily.

Red looks great on me. It really makes a great contrast with my hair, and sometimes I wear red lipstick and it just looks wonderful with my hair. Black is a classic, and again contrasts very well with my hair, but the blonde hairs that fall out just stick to say a black jumper are so obvious! Pastel colours looks wonderful - pale blues and pinks, though am not a huge fan of pink it works very well, lemon, coral, the whole blue spectrum really, navy aswell looks wonderful. There are very few colours I don't think work with my hair. I dislike maroon, aubergine, deep bottle green, purpley browns, rust colours - a lot of the autumnal colours, but that I think is more to do with my overall colouring than the blonde itself. Oh, one colour I do not think works well with blonde at all is beige as, combined with fair skin it can make one look too washed out. I think it is a difficult colour for blondes to wear in my opinion.

What do people think is the best range of haircare for blondes? I tend to use Kerastase mainly, and the french Jacques Dessange blonde products my hair really likes too.

I have pale skin, and my hair is more of a gold blonde. So I've found earthy colours suit me best as opposed to bright. I wear a lot of brown, dark greens etc.

:smile:

i used those products too^^ :smile:
I dont know, I have found out for myself I only find one colour of blonde really attractive, and thats a very light blonde, like sunbleached blonde ( never yellow ! ! ! ) Often died hair looks yellow-ish, and cheap. I think you've to be very careful with 'fake' blonde hair, i.e The blonde Lindsay Lohan had. Whereas I highly like Kristin cavallaris blonde (laguna beach) who had a very light blonde, that i think i have too.

It really depends on if you're a natural blonde.. otherwise, what you wear depends a lot on your complexion.

I'm a natural blonde. While I do like the dark blonde/ashen colour of my hair, I really think it could use a boost. Which shine-enhancing products would you recommend to get a naturally blonde hair as shiny as possible and looking its best?

I am going blonde again soon :clap: Can't wait. I am a natural blonde, but colored it dark about a year ago.
Now the color is gone and I can FINALLY get back to blonde. Oh, I miss it so much. :blush:

^ Wooo! Welcome back to the blonde side :D

Louna - I would like to know this too. I tried the John Frieda stuff but that didn't help my hair at all except make it all heavy and feel clogged up with product.

I think that the cooler tones of blonde..ash, light ash and platinum looks great in reds with a blue undertone, while warm shades of blond, linen, honey and golden blond looks divine in warm shades of red (with a hint of orange)

ok I need help from you all. i am a natural ashey dirty blonde light brown hair colour (more ash blonde in summer sunshine and in winter much more of a brown, even medium brown sometimes) but have recently gone back to my hair being blonde (I went super dark for a while)

at the moment it is this sort of honey blonde with highlightes and it is areally beautiful and unique colour of blonde but Im getting it done this week and want something new.

I was wondering if you could all post some pics of shades of blonde you like? Just to give me an idea

You're all lucky ladies. Let me share my latest experience with hair, with happened about an hour ago... I was highlighting my hair at home, and one of the strands fell over my eyebrows... And left a yellow mark over them... So I thought, what the hell, I'll dye the eyebrows too. Now I'm really ridiculous, so bad that I covered the eyebrows with mascara so I can look at myself in the mirror until tomorrow when I'm dying it dark again. (The hair isn't fabulous either...not my lucky day)

I'm trying to work my way to blonde, my hair was black, I'm ready to be blonde again!

My hair is, depending on the light, platinum to honey blonde.
I think light green, red, black and navy suit me very well. Most people actually say that very light colours such as rosé suit blondes, but for me it really doesn't work. The worst colour is grey, it makes me look so sick.

I used to be VERY blonde but my mom made me tone it down a bit :( so now I'm a hazelnut blonde :P but I have plans of making it lighter again :D

Tiny Dancer said:
I am going blonde again soon :clap: Can't wait. I am a natural blonde, but colored it dark about a year ago.
Now the color is gone and I can FINALLY get back to blonde. Oh, I miss it so much. :blush:

Same with me!

brown hair made my skin look too pale and my blue eyes looked so glassy

i am going back to blonde very gradully - i let the brown fade and i've had darker blonde shades (my natural colour) highlighted in

i didn't realise how much i loved being blonde!!!!! oh i have learnt my lesson - i'lll never go back to the dark side again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant agree more... i looked so pale as a brunette,... the blonde makes me glow like 100% more. its just cuter and alot more fun to be a blonde. i get ALOT more attention too.

my hair is a cool ash blonde and I get highlights in a lighter shade of the same colour - i try & keep warm tones down as the drain my skin. My skin is yellow toned and my eyes are blue. I tend to wear black, grey & navy a lot. I don't suit red near my face again as it drowns me but when you start adding blue to the red (ie pinks/purples I suit those colours).

Some pictures of beautiful blonde models:heart:

00100l4ag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Burke
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"