The Blonde Hair Thread #2

dauphine I totally understand you... see how it goes... and if you feel like it go a lil' hair salon visit... I intend to let my hair grow too... why it takes so loooong haha :smile:

I ended up doing a demi-permanent on it myself. The color matches my roots perfectly. But I could tell it damaged it a teeny bit. I just spent the last twenty minutes sitting in front of my computer screen looking for split ends and then trying to snip them off individually. I swear I find a new split end every day.

my current blondiness...
scaled.php

I absolutely love Amanda Seyfried's colour, it looks so soft and pretty. She is one of my favourite blondes.

I've just got highlights done - full head, I'm naturally a dark blonde and that's what I look like after the summer. Got the highlights done to look sun-kissed in the winter.

fashion-blogger-nyfw.jpg

source: ThisIsAYes.com

I love love Ashley Benson. And her hair.^_^

My fav!:woot:
95208979592368990_B1P7QwCm_c.jpg

54113632992688209_132ifEIg_c.jpg

ash-in-teen-vogue--3503676450831157907.jpg

pinterest.com

I'm super platinum now! (after like four months of me talking about the process of getting here, hahaha....) Been doing it entirely at home since the first time I went to a salon in October to get the black stripped out.

tumblr_m13n9rk2sR1qzsxa3o5_250.jpg

tumblr_m17ml8qfF11qzsxa3o6_250.jpg

I have pretty much the same shade of blonde as the girl in Isa`s post. Have anyone tried Tigi Dumb Blonde Color Combat system shampoo and conditioner? I just ordered them since I have been pretty pleased with Tigi`s products before, but I`ve only used their Bed Head-line. Hopefully these are just as lovely, because I got them half of the price they`d cost in here :woot: :lol:

lafindesiecle I've noticed on 'what are you wearing today' topic
that colour looks absolutely fantastic on you!:flower:

TommyGirl I've tried other Tigi products too but not that one, please let us know how it works when you try it ^_^

^ thanks LaCapristo
I've been determined for months now to let it grow & take loads of care keeping the right colour... the hairdresser visit though paid its results :smile:

I have pretty much the same shade of blonde as the girl in Isa`s post. Have anyone tried Tigi Dumb Blonde Color Combat system shampoo and conditioner? I just ordered them since I have been pretty pleased with Tigi`s products before, but I`ve only used their Bed Head-line. Hopefully these are just as lovely, because I got them half of the price they`d cost in here :woot: :lol:

I finally received my Dumb Blonde products day before yesterday :heart:. I tought already I won`t ever get them, since the first part of the parcel came weeks ago, and they were sent at the same time. Damn postal service :angry:

Shampoo and conditioner feel great! I can`t say much how they help to maintain the color, because I just got them and my hair is very recently dyed, but at least I can say they smell amazing, you need very small drop of both of them, and hair is very easy to brush after washing. And over all the hair feels great. Just like I remembered Tigi products work ^_^

I finally received my Dumb Blonde products day before yesterday :heart:. I tought already I won`t ever get them, since the first part of the parcel came weeks ago, and they were sent at the same time. Damn postal service :angry:

Shampoo and conditioner feel great! I can`t say much how they help to maintain the color, because I just got them and my hair is very recently dyed, but at least I can say they smell amazing, you need very small drop of both of them, and hair is very easy to brush after washing. And over all the hair feels great. Just like I remembered Tigi products work ^_^

Please, keep us posted about the colour mantining!!:woot: Is is quite moisturizing?

Me, enjoying the sun. Can't wait to get that sun-bleached look to my hair again. ^_^

51673909.png

my photo

^^Omg, this is pure perfection!

75716837455553796_qfmleuNx_c.jpg

262194009526010815_IbhJhUjg_c.jpg

1618549836170491_4xtLCPPw_c.jpg

113153009357951108_HAtDc7BS_f.jpg

69383650479419675_yXwjcBqK_c.jpg

2we99pd.jpg

262194009525502552_IiU8HXnP_c.jpg

262194009525500749_oqCi40E2_c.jpg

pinterest.com

Very nice shades in the last replies :smile:

To you who were interested in my experiences with The Dumb Blode Color Combat products: now I have used them a month and my hair has been dyed last time about month ago too, so.. As I said before I love the smell and how they make my hail feel. I also believe they have done a good job maintaining my color, it is still as shiny and my natural "highlights" come more visible, so I feel I won`t dye again for couple months. My own color is pretty light too, but the shampoo and conditioner seem to keep my hair really fresh looking much longer than your average supermarket staff. The only downside is now I have to wash a more religiusly every other day, it is too greasy on the ront on the 2nd day after washing to go out of the door. Maybe the I use too much conditioner, since the shampoo seem to be very conditioning itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->