The Chanel Cosmetics Campaign Thread

STUNNING !!! That girl is a very good model, NOW I get it.

^Gorgeous photograph of Vittoria! Absolutely think she is the most perfect model nowadays for beauty campaigns - especially Chanel.

I saw another campaign image from the S/S 2023 beauty collection yesterday in the department store, with Abby Champion!

^Gorgeous photograph of Vittoria! Absolutely think she is the most perfect model nowadays for beauty campaigns - especially Chanel.

I saw another campaign image from the S/S 2023 beauty collection yesterday in the department store, with Abby Champion!

my Chanel dream campaign is to see them both (Abby and Vittoria). I’d prefer RTW but Beauty will also do.

my Chanel dream campaign is to see them both (Abby and Vittoria). I’d prefer RTW but Beauty will also do.

My guess is that you will love this particular campaign I'm talking about with Abby! It stopped me in my tracks to be honest, just wish I'd take a snapshot for you now. I've tried searching online and on social media to upload here but to no avail.

It was a gorgeous and vibrant beauty shot! Full of reds, Abby was flashing her beautiful smile and she was wearing a red tweed Chanel jacket and double-c earrings.

Why is none of it on the website yet. Abbey's photos are so beautiful, and I wanna see Vittoria's and perhaps more of Abbey is there is more. So beautiful.

New pics from CHANEL 2023 SS Makeup Collection 'LA VOIX DU ROUGE'
4EF7EDAD-A5D5-4E13-AA4B-1D32B87F1A5D.jpeg 7E7951EB-6538-4C30-8387-070A6153D500.jpeg C411F30F-D7EE-486E-A37E-A09A7C4E108E.jpg 3BC45068-DC46-4C93-A099-4A3E37C3B54B.jpg

I think Abby is perfect for this red look
In Japan this S/S Makeup Collection will be available in stores on March 24th.
It's so strange that there are no pictures released on Vittoria's spring limited collection until now...

(Via FashionSnap.com)

Chanel 2023 Les Beiges 'Summer Voyage' Collection
Vittoria Ceretti & Mona Tougaard

I think Anna Ewers will also appear in the campaign, but I'm not sure if it's the same collection or a single item

MA2022_24_0051_1_RGB.tif_JPEG-HAUTE-DEFINITION.jpg nowa-linia-chanel-les-beiges-travel-size_940226.jpg

(wwd.com)

Délices Pastel de Chanel Collection with Vittoria Ceretti
Director: Solve Sundsbo

Spring-Summer 2023 Makeup Collection with Abby Champion
Director: Karim Sadli

Les Beiges Summer-To-Go with Vittoria Ceretti & Mona Tougaard
Director: Karim Sadli

Les Beiges Natural Is A Style with Anna Ewers
Director: Unknown

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back