The Full Bust Appreciation Thread

jjbunny79

Reaction score
since there is "The Small Boob Appreciation Thread", I think there should be a thread dedicated to the ladies whose bust is falling on the bigger side (*cough* aka big boob *cough*).

As we grew up, we heard about many people, men and women, commenting about big boobs, from people with big boob is consider to be less intelligent or being a sex object and therefore taken less seriously :shock: :cry: :cry:

many clothes is less cater to full-busted people, and maybe we have trouble finding a right bra. thus, i hope we can share tips here so we can be more happy with out body :flower:

In the past 18 months I went up 4 cup sizes :shock: But the only thing that I hate is when men talk to my boobs. Urgh,dumb***,my face is up here. They can't hear you.

I am a D cup. My mum is a DD and I am glad I am only a single D!! I was a C cup before having my daughter, obviously went up when I was pregnant and breastfeeding and now I've settled at a comfortable D. I don't mind them too much, and my other half certainly isn't complaining.

My main issues with having big boobs are...

Button up shirts ALWAYS gape
Gorgeous lingerie always has super thin straps that do not support big chebs
It can be hard wearing scoop neck or higher cut neck blouses as they look so full at the front

All in all though, I am happy with my size ^_^

^HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? :o Dish dish dish!

If I knew the secret why,I'd sell it and make myself a fortune :lol: I went from being a 34B,which I was perfectly happy with to 30E in the blink of an eye.

I honestly don't know. I can only presume I was a very late bloomer. I'm 22 this year and only now going through a growth spurt with my height. My younger Sister is something ridiculous like a 28G now :shock: I'm hoping this is it for me.

Belowen,agree with you on the button up shirt issue,it's always that one button where if you stand to the side of me you get a clear view of my bra. I've tried in the past taking a shirt in a bigger size but then it just looks baggy :angry:
Also,I get measured fairly regularly and different stores give me different sizes. One is convinced I should take something like a 36C. Makes finding a correct fitting bra quite difficult. Plus the bigger you go,the less pretty bras you will find that fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a 36E. I've never had small breasts apart from when I first got fitted for a bra at 12 (36:cool: and the women in my family are also all large-breasted so I've learned to accept them (though I do love my minimiser bras on occasion). I've found that shopping online (bravissimo, figleaves) for bras has been largely successful and there are companies out there now who make very pretty bras for big boobs that also give support. There are some cuts of clothing I won't touch with a barge pole (empire line, babydoll, most things with pleats round the chest, very baggy tops etc) and with button-up clothes like shirts it drives me mad that it will fit everywhere except the bust. I don't like that some people assume because I'm big-breasted and blonde then I must be stupid or a tart or both. Yes, it still happens. I don't like that no matter what I do my boobs will bounce when I'm running. It's hard to find a decent strapless bra.

I do like that my boobs accentuate my hourglass figure. I like dressing to suit my bust. I like how they look in a bikini and in wrap dresses and fitted tops/full-skirted bottoms. My partner loves them. My friends think they're fab.

I am a C cup. I'm rather tiny and I always feel the need to choose clothes that don't emphasize my boobs so I tend to wear rather baggy tops or always wear cardigans. I never noticed that my breast wear some kind of prominent feature until some random guy felt the need to reach out and grope them out of nowhere when I was getting off a bus. I like my breasts, I think they are quite pretty but ever since that day I just can't enjoy them as much as I should.

Gorgeous lingerie always has super thin straps that do not support big chebs

The majority of your support should be coming from your band and not your shoulder straps (if that's what you were referring to). If you have to make those really tight so that they dig into your shoulders, it may be that your band size is too big.

The majority of your support should be coming from your band and not your shoulder straps (if that's what you were referring to). If you have to make those really tight so that they dig into your shoulders, it may be that your band size is too big.

No, my straps are never so tight that they dig into my shoulders :shock: I am always comfortable in what I'm wearing, I just find that the nice lingerie I always see seems too flimsy in the top & I don't feel properly supported. Maybe it's a combination of the structure of the bra as well as the teeny straps.

I can't appreciate my full bust. I'm a 28DD. It's just not fun having breasts too big for your frame. I was heartbroken when I went from 28B to 28E when I was 15. Fortunately they are slightly smaller now, but I do not like them. They are so...impractical!

Do you girls use any skincare products?
I got L'Occitane Almond Bust Gel cause it smells so good! (I hope it works as well)

No, my straps are never so tight that they dig into my shoulders :shock: I am always comfortable in what I'm wearing, I just find that the nice lingerie I always see seems too flimsy in the top & I don't feel properly supported. Maybe it's a combination of the structure of the bra as well as the teeny straps.

Okay, I thought I should mention it just in case. There are so many women walking around uncomfortable and/or with wrong-sized bras. I once saw a woman walking in front of me with her bra band up at the same level as her armpits. :blink:

One place I know of where you can get more supportive, but attractive lingerie is at Bravissimo: http://bravissimo.com/default.aspx

I know Marks & Spencer and Figleaves also carry larger cup sizes, but I don't know how supportive they are since I'm only a 30D/DD. It really isn't as big as it sounds.

i used to always want small boobs, but now as im older im really starting to like my 34 C's. and my boyfriend loves them too ^_^ (altho im not sure if Cs would be considerd big, its more average in my opinion)

Do you girls use any skincare products?
I got L'Occitane Almond Bust Gel cause it smells so good! (I hope it works as well)

I haven't used it, but am curious to try the This Works "Perfect Cleavage" as I have heard good things about it!

i used to always want small boobs, but now as im older im really starting to like my 34 C's. and my boyfriend loves them too ^_^ (altho im not sure if Cs would be considerd big, its more average in my opinion)

i dunno think C (D in euro/jp) is big too (im 75D in Euro); but i always find myself bigger then my peers, :shock:, and the shirt gapes on me quite a bit of time, i have trouble accepting my body sometimes.

I am currently a 32D. I was a 32DD but i lost some weight. I love having big boobs. I love it so much I want to go bigger! I'm planning on getting implants but I'm not sure how many cup sizes I want to go up. I want them to be significantly larger. I think big boobs look can look good on any woman. It just more feminine to have larger breasts in my opinion. I'm so excited for implants and so is my boyfriend. ;-)

i disagree, i think too big boobs (a la heidi montag) just looks bad.

and i dont know about implants, i prefer natural.

heidi montag is not really that unnatural (refering to the post surgery boob), too round maybe, but not like super big in comparison to rest of her body...

I'm so happy we have a thread! :woot:

Last year, I went to a small boutique in my area owned by a woman who has fitted bras since the 50's! She's the cutest little thing. I found out that I was wearing the wrong size, a 36DD when I'm really a 34G :shock:
If you can, I recommend getting fitted by someone who knows what they're doing! It has made a lot of difference!

I'm curious, what brands do you all wear? I'm sure most of you, like me, can't wear bras from Victoria's Secret and the like.

So, what do you wear?

Right now, I have a few bras from Prima Donna. They can be a bit pricey, but they are worth it!:flower:

i wear bras from VS seeing im only a small C, but i love Chantelle too, im not sure if they have G's tho. i can only imagine how hard it would be to find bras in a size G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bybeasilva
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->