The H&M Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

farou7a

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.

You can find the old thread here

http://www.hm.com/gb/top5#/top5_lace/

^ i love the jacket!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I knew that the black and white striped SR pour HM sweater was supposed to be oversized, but this is just absurd. I got two - a medium for me and an XS for my sister. I tried mine on and it was HUGE. So I got the idea to try on the XS, and it fits me! My sister would have been swimming around in it.

Meanwhile the pink jacket fits me nicely in the medium I ordered, so it's not crazy sizing across the board. It seems to be intentional on that sweater.

Whenever it says "oversized" on their website I know I have to order the smallest size possible to have the item fit somehow. It really is ridiculous.

there are SO many cute dresses i want from the garden collection.. i actually had a dream last night i was navigating an unknown h&m looking for a specific one and just couldn't find it no matter how hard i tried!

I saw some things from the Garden Collection in the stores today. I was a little disappointed to be honest. It all looks way cuter in the pictures.

went in to the store today, checked out the "blue" items. got incredible distressed boyfriend denim shorts for $12.95 CAD! so happy :D

I saw some things from the Garden Collection in the stores today. I was a little disappointed to be honest. It all looks way cuter in the pictures.

i saw two items! one was a white tunic (there was also a peach) with detailing on the sleeves... pretty cute. the other though, was one of the floral babydoll type dresses.. was not impressed at all. i hope the dress i want looks great in person!

I saw these dresses:

no35_normal.jpg
no50_normal.jpg

hmthegardencollection.com

The first is alright but the print on the second one is really bad, imo. I'm not a fan of smocked dresses in general, though. I always think they make your boobs look weird. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
went in to the store today, checked out the "blue" items. got incredible distressed boyfriend denim shorts for $12.95 CAD! so happy :D

I love the concept of this. The simply piled everything blue they could find together and called it a campaign. Very clever. :lol:

I got some things as well, a dotted shirt with puffy sleeves which I can't find a picture of and these two pullovers (the second one is from mens :P)

hm.jpg
DXL805_73790_76750_71_1861.jpg

hm.com

I saw these dresses:

hmthegardencollection.com

The first is alright but the print on the second one is really bad, imo. I'm not a fan of smocked dresses in general, though. I always think they make your boobs look weird. :unsure:

i saw the second one as well! but in a darker print? anyhow, smocked dress is the term i was looking for. didnt look worth it to me either. still crossing fingers for the other dresses i liked.

^It does come in a darker print as well. I have to say that the fabric feels very nice. I so want the off-white and light pink tunics to look good irl, loved them in the pictures.

Already? I thought it was in late March it was released?

The blue campaign is right up my alley - blues and nautical stripes. I want it all! :blush:

^^I've seen the printed ballerinas as well. They were very cute though!

The blue campaign is right up my alley - blues and nautical stripes. I want it all!
^^Me too! I even like that jeans blouse.:ninja:
819_blues_layer_dam_28_default.jpg

Can't wait to get this dress:heart::
819_blues_layer_dam_6_default.jpg

shop.hm.com

omg i went into h&m last night and the blue campaign is realy inspiring- coming from a girl that never really wears denim- i felt like i was on a sailboat in lake geneva soaking up the spring sun...but then i walked out and walked into rainy and windy london, and realised where i was.

by the way, the march issue of instyle uk had a suede ruffle jacket-does anyone know when it will be in store?
tia!

i really would like to have a closer look on the blue dress isa posted, but it's already sold out at the online store today :doh:

oh, and the beige lace bikerjacket that everybody is lusting over finally made it's way into the online shop..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->