Not open for further replies.
Oh no, that dress is already sold out.:cry: No wonder, it's only 10€.:huh:

Some of my SR pour HM stuff...

sr-oneshoulder-p.jpg

sr-halstrklde-p.jpg

sr-blazer-p.jpg

272-210.jpg

(my pics)

imo, garden collection is by far better than sr...

And my new shorts and dress from the Spring collection.

hm-sommerkjoleblomstershorts.jpg

hm-blomstershorts-p.jpg

hm-blkjole25210.jpg

(my pics)

I haven´t seen so closely at the collection yet. I like stripes so the SR collection was great for me. :smile:
SR just didnt choose the colors i like... im crazy about blue,grey,nude,...
i never know how anything looks like IRL cos i have a friend who brings me stuff, so based on the pics, i prefer garden collection :flower:

Finally got my camera back, so here is what I bought recently:

100_1319.jpg
100_1318.jpg

100_1316.jpg
100_1315.jpg

100_1314.jpg
100_1312.jpg

my own pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to get the dress in post 17 yesterday in both blue and red, it was only £7.99 so I had to get both colours! The store had lots of them yesterday evening but when I passed today there was none left at all, no wonder at such a good price!

I didn't see it in the shops at all and all you can get online is a 42 or 44. :(

pinkmartini- Could you post a picture of the red version, please?

Took a quick picture of the navy and red dresses, sorry it's not the best quality!
The navy dress looks black here but it is definitely navy :P

IMG_1013copy.png

It does. :wink: From what I remember the UK one will open in November?

Scored this dress on clearance for $10. It's super flattering and made of a really cool material. Like a stretchy black with multi-colored metallic thread weaved though. Don't know where I'd wear it though

Finally Seoul got an H&M!! It opened this weekend! More expensive than the ones in Europe but still not too bad. I bought a bunch of basics and these:

0022kh41

0022psfw

nice things, everyone!! Im especially surprised in a positive way, by miss-am's black sonia rykiel dress!! didnt get too excited about it, when I saw it online, but on you, it looks really great! From the blue collection I decided to stay away. light blue isnt really my colour, and I usually regret having spent too much money on hm this early in the year, moreover Im going to travel to the country of topshop, urban outfitters and fcuk soon :wink:. but the dress is back online in size 42 and blue, if anyone's interested :smile:.

btw Im still waiting for my sonia rykiel delivery, stupid hermes!!

@miss-am
the blue dress with the pockets looks adorable on you! how much was it? do you know if it is available in other colors?
*dresseswithpocketslove*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->