Not open for further replies.
Sorry I forgot to include credits.
Photos from jessicahart.net/blog/

I'm looking for this H&M bag:

55321l.jpg

260y812.jpg

(the large bag)
allaboutthestyle.blogspot.com

Have anyone seen it in their city or on eBay or something?

^I´ve seen the black version of it I think. That doesn´t help you much, though.

I have a thing or two for powdery pink.^_^

One more pic:

firsttoknow.mojforum.si

Love it!:heart:

Thanks for the pic Isa, very helpfull! I'm still hunting for it! :P

went back for more blue campaign items today!

was lucky enough to find the blue dress, love it, looks great on! also bought the denim top which i really like, but i find it runs small? might have to go back to up my size, and i already bought a size larger than i normally do.

still, love this campaign and the prices :D

Glitch, i saw it my store. it either costs 25$ or 29.99$. i dont think its that great to be honest.

omg, the dress that i want from garden collection is 15eur... whos gonna buy it for me :(:cry:

anyone seen these? i cant tell if they are cute or not...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
the navy dress from post 17 is so cute! i have to have it! teenagexvanity please post a mod pic wearing the dress and the denim top :smile: they are both what i want!!

also to anyone who has the "waterfall" ruffley blouse/cardigan/blazer- i just received mine from a friend (thanks yamei!) and it fits perfect except i find the sleeves fall short. they show about 1-2 inches of my skin.. is everyone else's like that too? it would have been ok if they were 3/4 length but it's a bit awkward. thanks! other than that i love love love it and wished i had it in black and pink!!!

are there and discount codes for germany at the moment?

There are two 25% discount codes around, they should both work:

8697 and 8747

m.j. : dont forget to include a source for your image.

i went into my local H&M looking for the white lace jacket last night. i pointed to the poster and asked another worker if she'd seen it. she said "we get new shipments in every day, you'll have to check every day".

i started to walk away and said "ok, ill ask the manager if he has seen it".

she came running up to me and said "i'm sorry i havent seen it. i'm not sure when it will be coming in".

:rolleyes:

i don't know why these workers can't be more honest in the first place.

the white lace jacket costs 50$ apparently. i think it might be too much. maybe i'll just give up.

About the lace jacket: found it in Milan today (it was restocked cos I saw it a few days ago but all the small sizes were gone) and it was a disappointment. The fabric looked pretty cheap to me and the fit was weird, very short and it has shoulderpads (that can easily be removed though). it's 39.90 here by the way, too much for what I saw. But still, it may look good on a different type of figure so, good luck to any of you still searching fot it :smile:

^^ This is the first I've heard of the lace jacket being in stock! I was just in the downtown Toronto store yesterday and saw no signs of it. I'll have to start stalking the store again.

I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed velvetmorning. Did you see it in both colours - ivory and black? I'm wondering if it was the ivory you saw (which I was worried would look cheap) and whether the black might look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->